OSP Arrives in Hawaii

Steve jumped in his car and headed back to his place to confront Kensi. "Why the hell didn't she say anything." He thought to himself. Obvious answer was she couldn't.

Cut back to Kensi

Kensi was relaxing out the back of Steve's place when her phone buzzed and the call ID came up as "Callen".

"Geez, Callen you can't even let me enjoy my holiday in peace."

"Sorry Kens, but there's no time. Special Agent Lopez was working undercover with gun runners. His case lead him to Oahu and he's 12 hours outside his scheduled check in time. Sam, Deeks and I are hopping a military flight; we'll be with you soon. In the meantime can you check in with the local PD and the 5-0 Taskforce that's based in Hawaii and see what you can find out.

"Will do Callen, see you soon." She said as she hung up the phone.

Kensi dialed Steve's number. "Steve, its Kensi call me when you get this." "Damn it" she thought.

Kensi grabbed her bag and headed out, as she opened the door Steve was standing there.

"I thought you had a case." She said.

"Yeah we do, 2 guys were found murdered." These 2 guys" he said as he showed her the photos.

"Murdered" she whispered.

"Yeah, murdered. We tried to run facial recognition but the funny thing is the file was locked down by NCIS OSP. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you? I mean is that what this trip was about you we're her to handle an OP.

"No Steve I didn't know anything about it. I was here to see you. I'm on vacation. My boss in LA just called. An NCIS agent is here on Oahu, he was working undercover in a gun ring. He's missing. My team is on their way from LA.

Steve looked at Kensi for a few moments. "So you're saying you knew nothing about this?"

"I came here to be with you Steve not to handle an OP and you know what you don't believe me so. I'm gonna go and meet my team." She said as she picked up her bag and walked out.

"Kensi" he yelled but she just ignored him as she walked out on to the street and hailed a cab.

"Damn it" he said as he phone rang.

"Yeah Danny, what do you have."

"We have a facial recognition match."

"How I thought the file was locked down."

"No, we got a facial match on the other guy. His name is Carter Bronson he's from LA. He was dishonorably discharged from the Navy. He has a record in LA for dealing in weapons, specifically military weapons."

"Explains NCIS involvement." Said Steve

"Speaking of NCIS, what did Kensi say when you asked her about the case."

Steve said nothing.

"You didn't ask you her, did you, you accused her of being involved."

"What makes you think that I."

"Whatever you did Steve, fix it."

"I don't even know where she is Danny."

"She's on her way to Hickham Air Force Base waiting to pick up the rest of her team."

"Thanks Danny"

"You just fix whatever happened between you two."

"I will. I'll see you soon. "Oh Danny, uh can you get Kono to track down any known associates of Carter Bronson and pull his arrest record, flight manifest from his flight into Hawaii, his cell phone calls from 1 month ago till now."