Chapter 3

Sehun: Ouh you already at my home.

Hayoung: As you see.

Sehun: Come in.

Hayoung: Where is your parents?

Sehun: They have a business in New York. So they aren't home.

Hayoung: Ouh I see.

Sehun: Let's start an assignment.

Hayoung: Okay.

They do an assignment until 12 midnight. Hayoung already sleep on the desk. Sehun still doing an assignment. Suddenly, his eyes caught Hayoung who is sleep soundly.

Sehun pov

I still doing our assignment. She sleep very soundly. I look at the clock at the wall, showing 12 midnight. Impossible right if I bothering her sweet dream. I hope I'm in her dream. Chuckle. Wake up Sehun wake up. What you just said earlier.

I grabbed my phone and call Hayoung mom. I take a Hayoung mom number from her phone.

Phone conversation

Sehun: Hello aunty.

Mrs Oh: Yeobseyo, anyeong. May I know who are you?

Sehun: I'm Sehun Oh Sehun. Hayoung friend. I live in front your home.

Mrs Oh: Ouh! Where is Hayoung?

Sehun: Emmmm. She is sleep now. I hope you don't mad at her.

Mrs Oh: No no I don't mad at her.

Sehun: Ouh ok. If you don't mind, can she stay here for tonight because now is too late.

Mr Oh: Okay. But don't do anything for my princess.

Sehun: I'm not like that. Don't worry.

Mrs Oh: Chuckle. I'm just kidding Sehun. Ouh! one more. I need your help.

Sehun: How can I help you Mrs Oh?

Mrs Oh: Tomorrow I will going to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have some work at there for two weeks. Please take care of my daughter. Can you?

Sehun: No problem aunty.I'll try. Anyeong.

Mrs Oh: Anyeong.

End conversation

I carry her to my room. I put her on my bed and pull my blanket on her body. I try to open her glasses silently. And plus I did it! My heart beat faster cause I see her real face. I'm a little bit shocked too. She's so beautiful without her glasses.

I wonder, why she's being a nerd. I touch her face and play her hair. Suddenly, my eyes look at her sweet lips. I feel I want to touch it but I think I don't want being a criminal boy. You know, kiss someone lips without asking her it called criminal too.

I switch off the lamp and close the door. I sleep in another room. I throw my body on the bed. Ouh no I fall in love with her. But she's so pretty and she is not same with another girls. Fortunately, tomorrow is a rest day. I don't have to go to school. Today was a tired day for me.

End pov

Morning~

The sunshine enter Sehun room through the window. The princess still sleep. But she feel the light on her face. She slowly open her eyes.

Hayoung pov

I feel the light on my face. I open my eyes. I see unfamiliar room.
I look around and suddenly someone knock the door.

So how my story. I'm sorry if my story UNBEST. I LOST MY IDEA. I'M SURE YOU ALL BORING.

#MASHIE에이핑크