2: Why was he there?

~Please Vote and Comment
~Enjoy

The next day, Yoongi didn't wake up when the others tried waking him.

"Here, let me try." Jimin said and whispered in Yoongi's hear, "Hyung, wake up... We've got stuff to do."

~
"I'm trapped in this hell. It was all my fault my parents died." I collapsed to the ground with fire all around me.

But then came a figure, a nice, cute figure. He looked like Jimin.

All my fear went away for some reason.

"Come on, Hyung. Let's go." Jimin reached his hand out to me with a smile on his face.

~
Yoongi opened his eyes to Jimin who was actually close to his face.

He jolted up, "Woah, mind your own business..."

Yoongi had no idea why Jimin appeared in his dream like that. He got ready and they headed to a show that they were supposed to be on.

During the show, Jimin kept glancing at Yoongi which made him a little uncomfortable.

Once the show was done, he confronted him about it.

"Jimin!" He shouted and caught up with him since Jimin was walking away to do something.

"What is it hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Why did you keep looking at me, it was uncomfortable."

"Sorry, I've just been worried about you... You know, since your in a cast and your head is wrapped in bandages and you have a cast, but you were still willing to be on the show today." He looked away.

"Pabo. I'm not dead. I can handle this." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Calling Jimin a pabo is my thing!" Taehyung shouted all of a sudden.

Yoongi decided to ignore Taehyung, "So since we don't have anything the rest of the day, what are you going to be doing?" He asked Jimin.

Jimin shrugged, "I don't know... Maybe go to the gym with Jin. He was talking about how he probably ate too much and needs to go."

"Oh... The gym... Nevermind."

"What? You wanted to hang out with me?" Jimin chucked walking with Yoongi and the others to the van.

Yoongi shook his head, "I'm just bored and seeing what to do."

"Oh, well you could go with us."

"Nah, it's too much work." Yoongi said as he got into the car.

"Whatever." Jimin followed in.

Once Yoongi got to the dorm, he actually didn't have anything to do. He looked at Jimin for advice what to do but he was already leaving with Jin.

He sighed and went to the studio where Namjoon already was.

"Did you come to help me?" Namjoon asked him jotting down ideas.

Yoongi nodded and picked up his notebook and pencils.

Namjoon, who knew Jimin had feelings for Yoongi, decided to start talking.

"So about Jimin..."

"What about him? I came here to do work." Yoongi sighed not wanting to get interrupted.

"What do you think about him?" Namjoon continued anyway.

"Hm... He's a good friend I guess." Yoongi put in headphones to block out Namjoon and continued jotting down his ideas.

"Rude." Namjoon rolled his eyes and did the same.

After a while, Yoongi had dozed off to sleep while working.

~
The shadow was back to haunt me. He was walking towards me.

"Come with me." He said with his hand reaching out to me.

All my fear had built up inside me. What was I supposed to do? We were in a dark room with just one dim light.

It was a very freaky scene. My heart was racing because of how scared I was. But yet... I still took his hand.

Would everything I know disappear?

Would I get to see my parents again?

The dark shadow had changed forms into Jimin. Now he had a bright smile on his face.

"Hyung, wake up." Jimin's voice echoed in my head.

~

Yoongi's eyes opened, he noticed that he was drooling on his papers that was scattered under him. He looked around and no one was around, not even Namjoon or Jimin who's voice had echoed in his head.

Right then, Jimin walked in, "Strange to see you awake, hyung told me you fell asleep."

Yoongi's eyes widened, this time Yoongi had dreamt of Jimin without him even around...

"I just woke up... Are you sure you weren't just in here?" Yoongi asked all of a sudden.

"I wasn't... I just got back from the gym."

Yoongi covered his nose, "I can tell, go take a shower, you stink."

"Oh, like you take showers regularly." Jimin said sarcastically.

"Shut up and just go take one." Yoongi stood up and left the studio.

"Min Yoongi has left the building." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Again." He walked out and headed to the shower.

Jimin stopped by Yoongi's room first where Yoongi was again, fast asleep.

He was tossing and turning this time, with tears rolling down his cheek as he was talking in his sleep, "Eomma, Appa, I'm sorry. Take me with you..."

"Hyung!" Jimin shouted worried for Yoongi.

His eyes opened quickly and he sat up, "Jimin..." Tears still falling down his cheeks.

"Hyung..." Jimin walked in and sat on the bed, hugging Yoongi, "It'll be alright, we're here for you."

Jimin could notice that Yoongi was finally at his breaking point with his family gone now.

Yoongi pushed Jimin away, "You didn't take a shower, you smell." He said, with tear stains on his cheek as he stopped crying.

"I'm sorry, I saw that you were having a bad dream so I came to comfort you." Jimin said, pitifully.

"It's fine, don't worry about me, can you just leave me alone for a bit?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, leaving the room to take a shower.

The reason Yoongi wanted Jimin to leave; was because he was realizing he was getting feelings for Jimin once he was hugged by Jimin.

Yoongi had realized why Jimin was in the dream.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!