Day 27 <~> On One of their birthdays

this is a prequel

heewie

SO many timeskips

why?

I've been drinking mountain dew

eh.

Word Count: 1346

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Mark's Perspective>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday, goober."I felt hands grasp my shoulders (sO mUCh ShOUlDer gRASPiNG) and a chin lay on my head as I edit my video, to make fun of my big day of birth tomorrow.

"Hey, hun'." I leaned my had back to see an ocean staring back.

"I would say 'you too' but I'm pretty sure we don't have the same birthday." Jack groaned and smirked at my joke.

"Jesus, your jokes are as bad as your sex." He patted my cheek and steadied his posture, turning around.

"Hey! I must let you know that even you know that when i do the sex I will always make it best by-" I joked from the roast some one put on that sub-reddit:

"Ugh, baby don't forget to like comment and subscribe." I whispered, rubbing my hips.

"Whatever, Mileena." Jack had referenced to one of the weirdest fighting game I could ever think of.

"You mean MK?" I got up from my eight-hour work and ran towards him.

"No shit, babe, congratulations, you finally got it."

"But, how come Mileena?" I asked, questioning his MK logic. 

"Mileena, when she wins, she moans and then rubs her hips like you did." He answered correctly.

"Oh- Hey, I didn't moan, I groaned." I corrected him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Same difference." He waved me off. I looked out the window, seeing the bleak skies as they usually were, living in Ireland wasn't actually bad, but when the rain season came, it seemed like everyone was gloomy.

"By the way." Jack answered from the kitchen, getting some snack.

"Aaron's flying over here to do a collab with you, if that's alright." He stated, chuckling as my head perked up.

"I did a collab with you just a few weeks ago, so now him?" I turned my head to look at the far-away smiling figure. 

"But, by now, it's all you and me. Just, me. Have some diversity, Mark! Instead of Irish, use British!" He laughed.

"Oh, yes, such a big difference between two countries." I dragged.

"And to say they're right by each other." I raised an eyebrow as Jack did, copying his attitude.

"Just do a collab with him." I grunted when he ordered me.

"Fine." I gave in, angered that the feeling in the back of my head that something was going to go wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yami!" Jack shrieked at the airport, running towards the Brit, ready to grasp him in a bear hug only Europeans could give.

"Damn foreigners." I jittered to myself. I looked to Aaron's eyes, smiling fondly as the memories flooded in when I was a Babyplier, doing collabs with him all the time, yet when I looked to the kind browns that were held in the sockets of an old friend, It seemed his face corrupted by disgust quickly rearranged itself to show a genuine smile.