3. St. Louis and Beyond

(That is Aron btw^^^)

I woke up to the dark sky. It was 4 in the morning and we had a whole day ahead of us too. I rubbed my face and got up to take a shower, grabbing my clothes on the way I threw a pillow at Rylee which only produced a snore from her. I shook my head, this girl could fall from a skyscraper and still be asleep. Closing the bathroom door and putting music on I peeled off my clothes from the day before and stepped under the warm water letting it run over my face and soak my hair. A million thoughts ran through my head and a million miles per second and all I could do was sit back and watch. I washed up with my favorite Apple smelling body wash and shampoo then put some conditioner in and threw my hair up into a bun. I stayed in the shower 10 minutes longer than I needed to enjoying the hot water and not having to worry about the world around me. Sighing I shut off the water and stepped out drying myself in the towel then wrapping it around my body to do my hair. Combing naturally curly hair was a pain if you didn't do it every day and finding the right stuff to put in it to keep it from frizzing out was a whole other adventure. I distributed the products through my hair then put my clothes on , leaving the dirty towels in the corner for room service to take care of. I took this extra time to make sure everything if mine was in the bag and not laying somewhere on the floor to be left behind.
Checking the time it was not 5:30 so instead of sitting around on my phone waiting for Rylee to get up I went over to her and shook her till she was somewhat awake and told her to go shower while I went to get us breakfast. She fell back down but I knew she'd get up anyways. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the hotel room and down the hall to the elevator. Stairs at five in the morning? I don't think so. I stepped into the elevator and heard someone yell to hold it, a masculine attractive sounding voice to be specific. So I just stood in the way of the doors until a tall guy probably 6 foot with light brown hair in that perfect fuckboy haircut and gorgeous green eyes, his hair was messed up like he just woke up and he was in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. His smell hit me when he walked past and I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head with pleasure. Damn he smelled so good. " thanks for holding it " he said after the doors closed. After stifling a yawn I replied " yeah it's no problem. I'm Amaya by the way" I said extending my hand. "Aron" he said smiling and grabbing my hand then lifting it to his lips. I was more shocked than anything but quickly hid it by saying " oh so your one of those classic guys? I like it at least I know you have manners huh." He smiled back at me and I turned to face the doors. "So what's someone pretty like you doing up so early? Shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep?" I just laughed this boy doesn't even know me. "sweetheart no I'm going to get breakfast. I also have a minor case of depression and insomnia so sleep? Not really my friend. And thanks for the compliment but I'm not really all that pretty." He looked shocked. " I sorry I would have never known but you really are beautiful." I smiled and just looked away. The doors finally opened after what seemed like forever and we both walk out. Just before I could go out of the door he grabbed my arm and handed me a piece of paper. " if you ever want to talk or anything just hit me up" he said then walked away with a wink. I laughed, he was hella cute but I already had a boy for me that I was going to go find.
    I hopped into my jeep and opened the window to let the nice cool crisp morning air flood my car and air it out from Rylee's stank self. I stared laughing as I was driving just thinking about how she would react to that. For breakfast I stopped at this new restaurant called Geo for breakfast and I'm not going to get into details about what I got because it was just a lot.
••••••••••••••••••
  I parked my jeep and went up to the room to get everything packed up and eat with Rylee. When I walked into the room everything was picked up Rylee was all showered and dressed and grabbed the food I handed to her muttering a thank you before she stuffed her face with the food. I'm not gonna lie this is the shit. Forget New York I'm so moving here to eat. I threw my trash away, I wasn't eating much now because I wanted to be able to try a lot of things later. I grabbed all the bags I could to load up the jeep and on my way to the elevator I bumped into Aron. Again. "Woah do you need help Amaya?" As much as I'd love to deny his help I was too tired to try to do this all myself. "Yeah actually, you wouldn't mind would you?" I asked setting down some bags. He smiled and picked them up " no not at all. Anything to help" He helped me load up the trunk of my jeep then the rest of the stuff. Rylee checked out of the hotel room while I finished loading the car. "Thank you again for the help. I hope you have good and safe travels if that is what you're doing and I'll look into texting you" I said laughing a little bit. He smiled and I went for a handshake but got a hug instead. And as much as I loved this hug the first thing that came to mind was yup he's definitely a fuckboy I pulled away and smiled as I got into the car after Rylee then started the car and drove away. "So who was that?" She asked, not like I didn't see it coming but yea. I shrugged " oh you know the occasional fuckboy named Aron" I said and looked back to the road.
••••••••••••••••••
    By the end of the day we had ran into 15 fuckboys , ate 35 different foods and saw some pretty cool things. We were now on our way to Cheyenne , Wyoming and then Salt Lake City, Utah. Yay for road trips with best friends and fuckboys. Yay for life being life.