Chapter Five

"L-Louis?"

Harry stuttered out from where he was seated in the kitchen, his lips a crimson red after all the lip biting it had been trough the past minutes after the brunette girl had left, his heart pounding hard in his chest.

"Harry, I've missed you."

The smaller male let out in a whisper as he entered the now dimmed kitchen, his gaze landing on the curly haired boy immediately.

"Today was a disaster. Elea-"

Louis complained bitterly, sitting down on one of the barstools in front of Harry.

The younger boy stopped him abruptly though, not giving him the chance to continue his sentence, not sure if it was the feeling of loneliness or guilt that made him interrupt his boyfriend with a look of shame shining trough his face.

"She told me, um, she came here..."

Harry admitted, and although it wasn't exactly the entire truth, it was considerably better than to deny her latest visit, or so the green eyed boy reasoned from where he sat, arms crossed tightly around his chest, legs dangling nervously from the stool.

"She came here?"

Louis exclaimed surprised, his face radiated shock nevertheless, as he watched the boy in front of him with big eyes.

"D-Did she tell you about-"

Louis stopped for a second, as if debating in his mind what to say next, as he locked his gaze with Harry's, expression worried and, dare he say it, scared.

"-About, uh, what happened earlier today?"

Louis finished the younger lad's question, letting out a muffled sigh as he reached for the bottle of expensive liquor that stood on the glass table, pouring himself a glass without a word, gulping the strong beverage down in two clunks before returning his attention back to Harry.

"She did, yeah."

Harry admitted lowly, the atmosphere in the suddenly cold as he looked up to meet Louis' icy blue eyes.

"Of course. I bet she was crying too."

Louis said as he let out a bitter laugh. Harry only shook his head 'no' at that statement.

"She, um, she apologized, actually."

"Really?"

Louis seemed surprised as he raised an eyebrow questioningly at the green eyed male.

"Yeah, Louis, why don't you tell me what's so bad about her?"

Harry asked softly, a small smile evident on his lips as he took the bottle of liquor in his own hands, pouring himself a glass as he waited patiently for the other boy to answer him.

"For starters, she's nearly always quiet and... And when she finally speaks she's always stuttering. The girl can't even speak properly for god sake."

"Louis, don't you think you're being a little to harsh he-"

"And she always, always talks about you."

Louis exclaimed loudly with a slurred voice, putting his glass down on the table, creating a loud thud to echo through the darkened kitchen.

*

The next day both boys were free, in other words; No interviews, no signings and most defiantly no press and paparazzi that would be crowding eagerly around them.

Their managers had decided to give Louis a small break from meeting with Eleanor from now on, and although he'd be back on track in a few days, both boys were still rather happy with having that out of the way, for now at least.