Prologue

She had been a huge success to the bands publicity it seemed; The brunette student with the sweet looks and eyes for fashion.

The magazines loved her too, wrote heaps of articles about her daily, so did fashion blogs and even newspapers.

Eleanor Calder was a new star, and all it took were a couple of signatures here and there. A haste scribble and the contract was signed. Eleanor belonged to someone else now.

There were tons of rules to follow, what to wear, what to say and especially what not to say.

The brown eyed girl quickly grew her own fan base, and what earlier had seemed as a few walks down town with the boybander himself had quickly escalated. They had met so often by now that the curly haired girl no longer could keep count of the times she had been seen together with the blue eyed boy in public.

She'd question it at times, but then the image of the never ending pile of papers appeared in her mind; the contracts. She was formerly signed until the end of 2012, but since her fame had grown and also added to the bands public appeal, she was signed a second year.

Sometimes she'd wonder if what she did really was considered doing a favor. Louis and Harry were thankful for her, they'd hug her before she left and invite her to their birthdays. But Eleanor could still hint the tension in the room whenever she made an appearance in front of both of them.

Louis would always shrug it off of course, smiling softly as they left the younger boy by himself, meeting the paparazzi's and fans as they walked across the sidewalks.

They had to, it was routine now. It was what made her earn her salary and appear in magazines.

They were the couple of the year, happy and loving. It was false all of it, but Eleanor was swept away. Couldn't say nor do anything, just listen and do as she was told by.

And it was a pity, it really was.