Chapter Two Part One:Dawn

Possible Suspects

Tourist Daniel Spock

FBI Agent Collin St.Timothy

Superintendent May Stailler

On Duty Medics

Stephan O’Hara

Tristan Santanna

Destiny Vicortinia

Lora Cordona

The FBI

Avery Martinez-HEad of the FBI

Collin St.Timothy-Second- in Command

Blaze Blackwell

Blair Caswell

Case #2 Part One- Dawn

The night of homecoming three days late

“Dang it. It took us this long just to find the pompoms and now the game is starting come on everyone before we get into trouble!” Alec said as he and twin sister Dawn ran ahead. *

“I need to make sure Chris’s toxicity levels are at a good steady level before he goes onto the field!” Kaelan cried as she remembered she forgot to check.

“I’ll go with you. There’s a blood moon tonight so the crazies are out.” Daemon said as he and Kaelan ran towards the locker room.

Coach Dalton Densan opened the door.

“Kaelan O’Connor, gymnastics ended three hours ago. What do you need?”Coach Densan asked as he

stepped out.

“Papa got shipped out early so I am the back up probate officer. I just need to check his blood levels and if I say he can play then he walks onto that field? Understand. Just because I am a teenager doesn’t mean I can’t do this and if he doesn’t get is blood checked I call his father Sheriff Luke Omega have arrest you on the bases of not allowing the assistant probation officer do her dang job?!” Kaelan yelled as she pulled out her walkie talkie.

“Call him but I will win this one,O’Connor!” Coach Densan said angerly.

“Sheriff, I need assistance at the locker room please.

Dalton. no boys leave that room until I get there and let O’Connor in to check my boy’s blood. This is your last warning Densan!, Sheriff Luke Omega said of the walkie talkie.

It took the sheriff twenty minutes to get the locker room and handle the situation.

“Kaelan, am I clean?”Chris asked as he stood and accepted the small band aid form his father.

“Your clean. Sheriff, the boys can go as soon as you sign off as a person of law for me.” Kaelan said as Luke signed the form.

“Turn that in before school. I’ll write your excuse so you don’t get into trouble. Now go so these boys can get worked up.” Luke asked as he walked her to the door.

Kae, does hormones count as drugs?” Chris asked as he hugged his girl but back-flipped before he could.  

Suddenly David came running with fear on face with Allie right behind him.

“Dawn disappeared, Kaelan. We need your bomb dogs and fast. Fog is coming in fast.” David said as Connor and Mara came running two minutes later.

“You call the phone chain yet?” Kaelan asked as she picked up her backpack.

“Yes, Alec and her parents are here already, Connor did the hand signals so they are on their way. RJ is still in holding so he couldn’t have done this, oh hey Sheriff.  Come on we meet up by cars.” David explained as he,Kaelan, and Chris walked off towards the parking lot.