Chapter 3:Liam O'Connor

Possible Dadnappers

Shane Valdes-high school chemistry teacher

Blaze Blackwell-fired from FBI

Carter Lakewise-Native American heritage

The O’Brien family

Victor Sanches

On-Duty Medics

Mara O’Reilly

Tristan Lakeworth

Lavidica Lakeworth

Bailey Coriander

Dawn Scotti groans and wonders why she has a tub in her throat but she can’t remember anything except that she has twin brother named Alec. Suddenly doctors come running in talking to her about what she remembers and what she can feel. Bad part is she can’t feel her upper body and doesn’t remember anything but who her twin brother is.

Alec  Scotti is still in a coma and the doctors don’t think he will ever come out. His vitals are okay but he would have a better chance if he would just wake up. Anyhow on with the next part.

Chapter One- Last day of Senor year

“Kaelan O’Connor, your aunt and uncle are here to pick you up. Hurry up now.” Principle Slater said from the door way of Kaelan’s last period.

“Sorry but I ain’t going anywhere without my friends. Plus RJ is coming to get me so I don’t need a ride.” Kaelan said looking up from her magazine.

“Where are you people from again?” Principle Slater asked looking at the people behind her.

“Ireland. We moved here three weeks ago.” The woman said stepping in front of the principle.

“Kaelan Marie O’Connor, you will come with us and not argue about it. Liam has been injured and the military told us to take of you and Riley James. Now come along.” The man said as he grabbed her arm.

“Leave me the heck alone! I don’t know you and you need to show me the letter that was brought to ME not YOU saying my father has been injured. Hey everybody. Come on lets jet before these people get even crazier.” Kaelan said picking up her stuff and walking to the door.

“Aunt Destiny, is that you?”RJ asked the woman.

“That would be Lady Aunt Destiny to you young man.” Destiny said standing straighter.

“Heck sis. Your right. We need to jet and find that military guy that they always send when something happened to dad.” RJ said following the others.

Twenty minutes later

“Hey there is some army dude standing on your porch.” Carter said looking out the car window, talking through com-link.

“Got it. No one approaches until I say so. Got it?” Kaelan said speeding up on her Harley to hurry home.

“Good evening Kaelan. Your friends back there?” Victor Sanches said walking over to Kaelan.

“Yeah. Hold on. Coast is clear. Repeat coast is clear.” Kaelan said before she turned off her com-link.

“Kaelan, where are your aunt and uncle?” Victor asked looking worried.

“They laid their dirty hands on my biker jacket. I told them  off and we left.” Kaelan said unlocking her door.

“May I come in, Kaelan?”Victor asked as Kaelan nodded.

“What is wrong, sir?”RJ asked looking concerned.

“Your father has been deployed on a black ops mission but has yet to return. The mission was in your home town in Ireland. It has been three months sense the rest of the team returned. I was asked to escort data on three flash drives and six civil guards. Then your licenses will be upgraded for everyone so you can carry weapons around.”Victor said looking at Kaelan.