Chapter 30

Slenderman's pov

While they were out (Destiny and (y/n)) I heard Toby and Masky...

Masky: "How do they do this?!"
Toby: "Wait you don't know either?!?!"
Masky: "eh... of course I do!"
Toby: "You're not good at lieing!"
Masky: "Well you don't know either!!!"
Toby: "whatever..."

I teleported over into Masky's room and saw they couldn't change a diaper to the young one. I chuckled to myself and they looked at me.

Masky: "Really?!"
Toby: "This day keeps on getting better and better..."

I laughed a little bit more and walked up to the two young ones and they were bawling... I changed both of them and set them both down.

Me: "Next time learn from there mothers before you do this again..."

They both nodded and I teleported to my office.

Couple hours later...

I couldn't get the young ones out of my head. I just thought they were so adorable. I teleported over to Destiny's room and took Matthew. I teleported back to my office and started to play with the young one. *cute baby giggles* I couldn't help but chuckle.

(y/n)'s pov

I ran over to Hoodie and asked. "Please tell me" He shrugged and said "Slenderman" I looked confused and ran over to Slenderman's office...

I opened the door and saw Slenderman chuckling with a giggling baby. I stood there shocked and the baby yawned and fell asleep. Slenderman was about to teleported back but looked at me with a 'Oh shit' face. "So.... Destiny is locked in a room.... mad because she couldn't find her son... I was wondering where he was..." "Well (y/n)... I will give you the young one and you can show Destiny" I grabbed Matthew and fasty walked over to Destiny.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see Destiny crying but throwing things. I went up to her dodging everything and held out Matthew she smiled and hugged him she turned back to her normal self. "So where was he?" "Ummm... Slenderman had him..." "why!!!!!" "Idk I found him playing with him and they were both giggling. She smiled and laughed. "I would pay to see that haha"  I laughed and went to go check Zianna. I went into her room and she wasn't there. "Really... SLENDERM-thanks" He cut me off by giving me Zianna. I put her into her crib and looked over at Masky. "Someone has literally gone crazy and it's not me!... yet..."