Chapter 32

Masky's Pov

She would always have Zianna in her sight. I felt bad about her but I did kill the man who did that to her. She is slowly is getting looking better.

I walked into the kitchen when she had Zianna in her high chair. (y/n) was busy making her dinner. I decided I haven't seen Zianna for a while so I picked her up and started to play with her. (y/n) turned around with eyes black as coal and red slits in the middle. I stopped what I was doing looking at her. Her eyes turned back to normal. She walked over to me and smiled. "Why were you mad?" "Oh I thought someone was trying to take her" I nodded and hugged her with Zianna in my arms. Zianna giggled and smiled. We both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's Pov

I was getting pissed because I have been making waffles for Toby and he hasn't made anything for me. 'Let's just say I may or may not be pregnant again....' I sat on my bed pouting. He looked over at me and looked confused. "What's wrong?" I shook my head and turned away from him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist he set his head on my head. "Tell me" I moved away from him and crawled into my secret room. I closed the door and locked it. He knocked and I said "what..." "at least let me in..." I looked around the room and opened the door and crawled out fast. "What's wrong you seem digusted!" I blushed and looked at him. "It looks disgusting in there because of what we did last night..." He chuckled. "Well it was worth it... it felt amazing..." I hit him and blushed more. "Your so gross!" He laughed and and removed my hands. I felt something go on my stomach and saw Matthew climbing on my stomach. I giggled and started to play with him while Toby watched and laughed.

"I love you..."