Awaken the Deadly Prince

To my kin whom had found this letter,

By the time you read this letter, I believed that I would be long dead even though our kinds are immortals. The reason for my death may endanger the lives of my kin and so, I wish to keep this quiet. But if you truly have found this letter, that would means the seal has been broken and that would means that you are the one that would determine the fate of the whole survival of the vampire kingdom and its people. That is if, my vision of that future is not wrong.

My dear, I begged for you as your father’s father or maybe your father’s grandfather, please help us, the whole vampire kingdom to seal the deadly prince. As only and you alone would only be able to do so. Once the prince coffin is open, there will be no turning back. If the seal to his soul is broken he would be revived and once again, he would destroy the whole kingdom like he once did.

‘That’s it? Where is the other half?!’ she shouted aloud with tears in her eyes and blood all over her body. Her long brown hair is stained with blood and so is her porcelain white face. She could no longer breathe right. Her whole body trembles with fear as she read again and again as though the she was begging for the letter to be back to its original full form. For the first time, she felt fear. What was she going to do? Does this mark the end of the vampires?

 Blood is all over this tomb. Bodies that are decapitated, torn apart were thrown all around the room. People that were trying to protect her just so she could reach this letter is being slain one by one too. A young vampire like her, whom had never ever killed anyone before and as powerless as she is now, without the other half of the letter, can do nothing to help. In the end, she was right. She is useless after all.

She looked down once again at the bloody and burned letter and look back up to those people fighting to keep her alive. All she could do was to let her tears roll down like a waterfall, as she sat there powerless and knowing that the end is near.