Chapter 1

My name is ava ,im 16 years old im emo ...i use to live in California but now im gonna live in London. Since im moving to London im gonna have to go to school there now... The reason im moving to London is because i was bullied in my old school in California called '' The panthers". Everybody use to make fun of me cause im emo..and cause i cut myself, i never ever ever EVER had friends in my whole entire life. I really couldnt handle the pain anymore i jst couldnt so i told my dad to move me to another school (and of course he did) but i hope in London school i would have friends. The next following day i was already packing to London...it took about 3 hours to reach London. When we got there i was so nervous cause it was already Sunday and i was gonna start my first day of school in London (idk what the school was called yet).It was about 12:00 am and i was in my bed already thinking about school i couldnt sleep until 4:30 am. I woke up around 5:41 am n i started to get ready for my first day of school. I started changing and after i changed i started to do my hair n then i was ready to go to school. I told my mom i was ready she just nodded. When we got in the car i was just shaking and there it was the school and now i know what the school is called it was called ''the humming birds". When i got off the car i was the only one outside and then i started to open the door ......
____________________________________

Im sorry if you dont get this story but i hope some of you do like this story...plz vote
(Thxks if you do)

Anikkaa'