Chapter 6

By the time i was at school chris was in the cafeteria sitting down with a girl.. By the time i was walking towards him the girl turned at me and then i waved hi to chris he waved back.. After a few seconds he said "hey,this is krystal she's my sister.'' I couldnt help it but i blushed and i said"oh....hi....kry..krystal...ni..nice.. to..meet you..?'' (Krystal just laughed.) After that she said bye to chris and me. By the time she left i sat down in front of chris , he just smiled.. Then we started talking about our life's again..(it was weird.) We stopped talking when the bell rang so i stood up and started to go to class (dont worry i did say bye to chris.) When i got to class the same girls jusy stared at me (rachel,ariel and april) and they were just talking while looking at me. By the time our first class was over i went to my second period but i got stopped by a hand on my shoulder. When that persons hand was on my shoulder i turned and it was RACHEL, ARIEL, AND APRIL! Rachel asked me "hey what the fuck were you doing with chris hes mine you little fucking bitch!" I couldnt answer back i was freaked out.. Until she punch me in my stomach and "ufff!" I felt the pain go from my stomach to my head. I fell down right on the floor so by the time i was on the floor she bent down and punched me righy on my eye. I couldnt see i started to cry... Then when i started to cry she slapped me and said "i hope u got what u wanted!" After that i went home decided to skip all my classes. By the time i got home i went right to the restroom i couldnt handle the pain anymore! I started to cut myself and throw stuff then i whispered "why do i belong here, theres always people bullying me why cant i just die (sighing.)
____________________________________
Well sorry if you guys didnt like it... But i hope u guys like the other chapter
P.s its almost ending....

Anikkaa'