chapter 4

''Ava your gonna be late to school",mom yelled as i woke up.
I got out of my bed went to the bathroom to get ready..
When i was done i checked the time and omg it was barely 6:03am so i decided to just go walking to school,mom didnt mind at all. Anyways so i stayed for a bit i was laying down on my bed and then my phone vibrated i grabbed it and it was chris.

Text messages,
Chris:hey where are you?

Me:um..at my house why?

Chris ugh?because im waiting for you..

Me:ok be right there..
After that text i got up from my bed i grabbed my backpack and i went walking to school it took about 12 mins. By the time i got to school it was 6:15 am i had time to talk to chris.. After a while i was looking for chris and i found him over at the water fountain. I went up to him and i said "hey?" He said ''hey how are you?'' "Good what about you?''
"I'm goo... He got stopped by the annoucement they made (it wasn't important) "nevermind'',he said. "So hey you dont know me that much and i dont know you that much do want to walk around the school and talk?" I nodded... After a few minutes we went walking around the school he showed me around..(he was making me laugh alot tho) Anyways we stopped walking for a while and then out of no where he grabbed my hand and said "do u want to be friends?" I blushed and said"yesss!" We hugged and i was so happy i never had a friend until now.
________
After that me and him talked after school was over..we went to the park to hang out. When we got to the park we were telling each other are lifes and if we ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend.(i could tell he had a bunch of girlfriends cause he is hot.) I told him that i never had ever had friends and i could tell he was shocked..but anyways i told him everything and he told me everything about his life... When he told me about his life we were just sitting down on the floor not talking just looking around...Until the 3 girls that wanted to hurt me in the restroom doing my 1st day of school were there in park smoking.... And then one of them were coming towards me and i didnt know what to do.. A few seconds later she was in front of chris  ,she said"hey babe what are you doing here with this bi*ch?" I stayed quite unil chris stood up and said "Rachel dont be fucking calling her bitch shes my friend!"(now i knew one of the girls name) rachel said"whaaa-whatt did you say to me,you know what were done im just gonna go hang out with april and ariel while you hang around withhhh withh ughh the new girl!"(ok now i know all the girls names) chris just sat down next to me while he just saw rachel leave. I was just shocked on how he didnt even care.. I heard chris whisper something but i couldn't hear...after that i said "hey um..i got to go its late do you want to talk tomorrow?'' He nodded. After a long day  went home and i opened the door and i noticed mom was asleep so..i grabbed a blanket and put it over her. When i was done i went to go take a bath and the go to sleep...
___
An hour later...
It was already 10:31 pm and i was so tired i just laid down on my bed and turned off the light...

____________________________________
Sorry guys ik the ending is boring but i hope you guys like the other chapters that im gonna do...
  Please vote✊

Anikkaa'