Will they accept me?

It was winter in the blue woods and my mother Helen was about to have me. But what she didnt know was she was about to have a rare blue wolf baby. Everyone was looking at me and I didnt know why,I was looking for my mother and I could not find her. All I heard around me were whispers but I couldn't make out what they were saying,I just kept winning for my mother. I looked at her and she was looking at me like I was a see through."mommy"i called out her name again and she snapped out of her little dase and moved over so I could get some milk. I crawled over and suckled on her milk. I was starting to here them better and I made out some of the words they were saying"why,how is this possible,how did she have a blue wolf" the last one caught my attention and I snapped my head to the wolf that had said it and walked up to them"excuse me ma'am but did you say im a blue?!"I tried to say it in a composed manner but even I could here my shaky voice"yes grell I did it seems that you are a blue" she said calmly but I heard the worry. I look back at my mother and ask her"is this true mommy am I really blue"i start to look around and I see my tail and I look at it with wide eyes and then I turn around to a loud booming voice"Helen Helen!"I see him and I walk backwards to my mother and then I run in to her and the giant wolf is towering over me and I look up at him and cower in fear"wwwho aare yyou!"i say with a shakeing voice. The Giant male wolf looks down at me and laughs at me a loud booming laugh that frightens me even more I cower under my mothers head and then she calls the giant by his name"james you were right its a girl and her name is grell"she looks down and me and I look up at my mother and back to james"hhhhello"i say with my shakeing voice,the man named james looks down at me and says"hello grell im james your father"he smiles and I stop cowering and walk up to him and sniff him"mmmm you smell like meat and dirt!"I look up at him and smile,I here the wolfs around me chuckle at my words.