County comeing out

"Theo" I say softly wanting to ask him a little itty bitty question, "yes" he says over me. "Can I" I say slowly "go back" his face says hurry up so I do, a little, "to the cars" his face is just so blank, like he cant even comprehend the words I just said, I burst out giggling a lot. Theo just looks at me like a lost puppy confused, "Theo baby I love you but I love cars a little bit more" I say sorrowful to him, "you love me?" He says with a cocked head, ohh so cute, "yes Theo I do very much" he looks happy so very happy. "Oh I didn't know that much" he picks me up and sets me on the ground, standing, Theo walks towards a door, "come on I gotta show you this then" we step outside into his backyard and I seen the three most important parts of life out in the country side, dogs in a farm with a truck. I walk to one of the dogs, its a collie I think, she turns to look at me and wags her tail soon the other fore come over and lick me and wag and wine for attention to so soon im covered in dogs and dirt, but I dont mind I love the farm life its simplicity at its finest. Theo comes over and shoos them away and helps me up and wipes some of the dirt off, "so cute, how long have you been here Theo?" I question, "oh I dont know 4 years maybe give or take a couple months" he says. Im so jealous right now "lucky!" I blurt out and he looks at me like I got ten heads, "you nuts yellin like you lookin for your dog at this hour in the mornin!" His country coming out nice and clear, sexy is all I think, "oops sorry Theo" I say mocking his accent, oooh that got him mad, "what are you tryin to pull Grell!" He says, "ohh I dont know but your accent is sexy as hell" I say jumping in to his arms and kissing him stoping him in his tracks. He pulls me up with my legs around his backside, "knew that would get us somewhere" I say softly, I can here him try to hide his chuckles. He walks inside with me on him closeing the door with his foot and carrying me to a room I can't see its still dark out, He drops me on to a bed and is on top of me kissing down my neck and pulling off my shirt then when he get my shirt off he kisses down to my pants and takes them off as well.He looks down at me with lust in his eyes, "Theo" I say softly "yes" he say. I look up at him and run my hands down his shirt and back up in side takeing it of of him, he looks at me with joy knowing I want to with him. Will I go back to my clan?, will I stay with him, I will stay with him, "I love you" he says against my ear makeing me shiver, he kisses to me chest and then down to my thighs and comes back up and kisses me deeply, god I should not be in love with this boy hes nothing but trouble but I love him anyways.