Veterans Day Special

Written November 11, 2015

So this one will be very short. It is
in honor of all of the Veterans who have ever served. Thank you for all of your services.

This might be a little different than other chapters. It will kinda be in 3rd person pov. It is also set in the future where all of the demigods I mention are grown up and have kids. If you disagree with my choice of career for Frank, Jason, and Percy, then I'm sorry. Also It works for today. And The band , Orchestra and JLC( Junior Leadership corps)is for fourth and fifth grade.

3rd Person pov

Today was Harlem Elementary school's fourth annual Veterans Day program. The students gathered in the Cafeteria. Veterans and visitors were invited to attend. There were four children who were a little sad. Their active duty dads could not attend. The program started with the chorus signing the Army Song, the Marines Hymn, The Air Force Song, The Coast Guard Song, and the Navy Song.

Then the orchestra played a song. Then a JLC Sergent Spoke a few words. During the middle of his Speech, the door opened and in walked three men all dressed in uniforms of Various branches of the Military. One was Army. One was Air Force. The third was Navy. Those four children all yelled at the same time. "Dad" The three men turned their heads and smiled. The program continued. The four children sat next to their fathers. When the assembly was over, People came up to the three men thanking them for their service.

They then checked out their kids and enjoyed their day off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was super short, but i just wanted to do it for the veterans . Once again Happy Veterans Day. Please vote and comment

bye.

PS I'll have another chapter really soon. It's gonna be called Lee Byrn. So be on the look out for it