05: Rourtney and McKenzie is gone?

💋McKenzie's POV💋
It has been 3 years since I heard from Ross and Rydel texts me "Rydel: GURL CALL ME RIGHT NOW!!!;("
"McKenzie: GURL!! Why?"
"Rydel: NOW!!"
I call Rydel "Hey. How's your flight?" I said "Hey. It's fine. Still on the flight.. And Ross is in Italy with Courtney and they are cruising down the canals of Venice on a gondola!! And I know because Ross is tweeting and Instagraming a storm about them two and how they are in France!!" Rydel said "Whoa! So I'm officially gone! He doesn't love me anymore??" I asked crying "No. I'm so sorry!!" She said "When are you guys coming home?? I'm going on tour next week! And one of my places is France! Do you know when they are coming back?!" I asked "No. But I'll call him.. Don't hang up." She said "I won't." I said
🎹Rydel's POV🎹
I call Ross it rings for a few minutes "Hello this is Ross Lynch who's this?" He asked "Ross did you not read the name?! This is your sister Rydel!" I said "Oh didn't read it. Hey Delly whaddup?!" Ross asked "When are you and Courtney coming back from France?" I asked "2 weeks from now why? Are you trying to break us up? Do you hate that I am happy?! Do you not love me anymore?!" Ross asked I can tell he sounded like he was gonna cry "No no Ross I love you! I love that your happy! I love that you have a girlfriend but what I hate is...." I start and not believing I'm gonna be saying this with Courtney with him...
🎙Ross's POV🎙
I got scared when Rydel said "But what I hate is..." Because it's either about what happened between me and her "BFF" or McKenzie in either way put it they both meant McKenzie... "Is what?" I asked "You and McKenzie were fighting then not fighting then not then finally YOU made the BIGGEST mistake of YOUR life because you knew MCKENZIE was my BEST FRIEND and you PROPOSED to HER then you HAD to FUCKING ruin your LIFETIME and it's like you wanted me to kill you because you WENT AHEAD and BROKE her HEART!! Do you REALISE how badly YOUR gonna be DEAD and I literally seriously mean DEAD the other times I was bluffing but now I'm serious!! When you get home from France I will be waiting for you and YOUR gonna have to go through a lot of DEADLY PAIN!! And I am NOT bluffing!! You not only destroyed McKenzie you destroyed your sister!! Do you realise how bad I've been crying seeing McKenzie suffer and almost DIE on PURPOSE because of YOU!! I have been CRYING so hard I've been CHOKING!! Yeah I've been choking on my tears!! Because my own best friend was about to die!! and if she dies I'm totally blaming you and YOU will be the one who DIES as well!!" She said screaming at me since she brought herself in this I'm not going to lie and say that I feel bad for BOTH of them and yes I mean MCKENZIE!! "I'm sorry Rydel." I said "Beware of me... Cause when McKenzie is on tour in France I WILL BE WITH HER!! So chose wisely where you take Courtney and take the hint. Ross, when you get anywhere near me you realise that you'll be dead near your girlfriend oh I mean your bitch of a whore!" She said and now she made me want McKenzie back.... Again... All I've been thinking 'bout is McKenzie and what I did wrong and how I feel like a douchebag for leaving McKenzie.... and now Rydel made me REthink of that "Okay but when will she be going on tour again?" I asked "Hey Kenzie when are you going on tour?" Rydel asked "Um she said that she's going next week... So much for staying in France for..." Rydel stops "For "2 weeks from now"!" She said imitating me I've now had enough of her.. She may be 22 and I may be 19... But I will kill her when she comes to France!! And I am NOT bluffing!
💋McKenzie's POV💋
I pack my stuff with Rydel and we go on the tourbus to see Max and Mason and my parents "Hey Max." I smile "Aye!!" Mason cried "Hey Mason!" I smile "Hi." They smile "Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm going with you even though my tour with R5 is 3 weeks from now!" Rydel said "You've never went on tour with me!" I said "I know!" She said smiling as we go to the back and watch movies and do girl stuff and her bunk was on top of mine and Max's was below mine and Mason's was across from mine..
In France
I see Ross I turn away "ROSS!!" Rydel screams Ross looks over "Yeah?" He asked I didn't see Courtney "YO ROSS WHERE'S COURTNEY??" I asked "She isn't here right now." Ross said "She-" He stops I look at him
🎙Ross's POV🎙
I don't know how to say that Courtney broke up with me with Rydel around cause obviously Rydel won't believe me and say "Oh your just lying she'll be back later" so I don't know how I have to tell her cause I know Rydel isn't leaving McKenzie's side... At any time soon.. And just seeing McKenzie not in my mind and right now it's so hard for me to move on!!

VOTE & COMMENT!!