Lust

Tee
After School

"Swear Troy gets on my fucking nerves !" I shouted to my twin .
She responded saying " What the fuck he do now ? " rolling her eyes .
"He don't got my money for Niah . He knows I need that money ! He just probably smoking that weed with that faggot ! " Tae said " Well forget him . I know how to take care of my Niece . "

Ima call Vance  up for this back to school kickback .

Vance is my twerking buddy ! I always had him by my side . He a Transgender and he is so freaking gorgeous . I can't even lie , he can twerk his ass off .

"Hello " he answered sounding about sleep
" You going to the Kickback on 15th street ? " I said as I was fixing Niah a bottle
"Yass boo , you wanna go ? " he said w/ excitement
" Yess I have to find someone to watch Niah "
I can peep my sister tell me no she's not watching her .
I rolled my eyes and flicked her off .
" Well okay boo the party starts at 10 so be ready at 9 " " Ima call Prince to do my make up "He said and hunged up .

" Bitch ! Didn't you just tell me that my daughter don't need her father because her aunt got her ? " I yelled at her
" Bullshit ! Yeah I said it but I'm going to that party too . You better ask him !"

I hate asking Troy for shit because he always got something to say about everything . But I honestly want to go to that party . I'll ask . I hope he don't have anything to do .

Vance

So after I heard the news that me & my baddie is going to that kickback , I had to go shopping . I knew just the boy I needed to see . Lucky . He is the best person to go shop w/ . He got the great touches .  I texted him , and he respond quickly .

Me : Let's go to the mall on 117 street ?
Lucky 💛 : Yesss ! Meet there . Im leaving now and boy I got some serious tea to spill w/ you .

I jetted out the house and straight to the mall .

At the mall

I saw Lucky in Starbucks . I rushed over there to scare him . I creeped up on him and put my hands over his face . He jumped and I busted out laughing .
" Boy you can't be doing that " he said holding his chest
" Yess you look like you saw a ghost boo " I remarked
" Well you know I still got my pepper spray . " You could've got fuck up that quick second " he laughed as he gave me a hug .
The waitress gave Lucky his Mocha and we left . 

" So what's the tea , Lucky ? " I said w/ all ears open .
" Guess what ? I slept w/ Troy " he said poorly
"Tee baby daddy ? " I said in so much shock
" Wait , that's his baby ? How can I compete w/ a baby and the baby momma . ? " he said in so much hurt
" Are you catching feelings ? " I said in concern
" Yeah a little but I'll stop since he got a baby "

We walked in silence for about 5 minutes but finally I saw Michael Kors store and dragged him in . We came across a watch for 390 . It was silver w/ gold diamonds on them . I started  looking other options then I brought it .

We left the store and Lucky asked me a question . " Where are you going tonight ? "
I looked at him like he was crazy " The kickback tonight ?" He looked " a kickback ? Who kickback ?"
I smacked him in the chest and said " Boy they was talking about that kickback all day today , but Leroy kickback. "
" I think I wanna go . To get some of this stuff off my chest , who you going w/ ? "
I didn't want to tell him I was going w/ the Tee . " I'm going by myself , you wanna come ? "  I hope he don't have anything against Tee .
" Yess boo I will go , meet me at 8 " he said looking at some shades .

Later we departed and I went home to get ready .

7:48pm

I called Lucky to see where he was at before I go to Prince to have my make up done .

He didn't answer so I just went to Prince

Me : Lucky , I'm going to Prince call me when your ready .

We threw some cute ass clothes on . My tight bleached joggers w/ a grey crop top , my MK watch w/ some Breds 11s . I dabbed a little perfume on and threw on my Biggie Chain .

I said to myself " Bitch you might just catch a nigga tonight " conceding myself .  I hoped in my car and took off .

Prince

I left my room checking my phone to see so many missed calls and messages of people asking me if I was going to the party . I forgot that I had to do Vance make up . What bottoms don't know how to do there makeup ? I rolled my eyes and brushed it off . I brushed my teeth so I wouldn't be all in Vance face w/ my stank breath .

5:00 minutes later

Vance arrived looking rough but his outfit was hella cute . His mom and dad makes a lot of money . He don't even work but he always has the cutest stuff on . He really nice , I might need him to take me shopping sometimes . He comes in w/ all smiles and warm hugs .
" Hey boo " I spoke and waved .
" Hey Prince " he replied to me . " I look like a hot mess , beat my face " ( gay slang meaning to put make up on )

After finishing doing his make up he left & I went back to bed w/ Anthony .