War Begins

Vance

I pulled up to Prince door knocking for like a hour ! Like bitch answer the door .
He finally came to the door & I smelled hot , stinking sex . I didn't mention nothing about it .

We started doing my makeup . I was lowkey feeling myself . I had to let these hoes know what I'm working w/.

I left and soon as I get to the car I get 4 messages :

Lucky💋: Babe I'm ready , where you at ?

Tee 👭: Vanceee I'm sorry but I couldn't get anyone to watch my child 🙁 this the shit you have to deal w/ when you are a teen parent

Que : I have the video or Qua & that girl fighting . You wanna see ?

Papi👨🏾: Hey fag . I just want to check on you .

I immediately responded to Tee because I really feel bad for her . Shit like that hurts my feelings. I saw my dad but ion pay him much mind . As long I'm getting my money then I'm good .

I called Lucky telling him I'm on the way . After I got off the phone I was thinking about what he said when we was in the mall . I shouldn't tell Tee because she already going through enough so Ima just keep my mouth closed .

Lucky

"Where the fuck is Vance ? " I wasn't going to call to be annoying but I was ready .

I started scrolling through Instagram to see all these hoes posting up for the kickback . I kept scrolling to see some drama . I was lurking hard . I guess it's about this girl name Mya and how she was caught sucking dick in the boys bathroom . I said to myself "just to think about it , that's Tae bestfriend . " Tae don't have a Instagram but she has a Twitter . I started lurking on her page . I see some shade being thrown around .
I got hype! Because I know it's going down at this kickback . I went back to my closet to put on something extra cute so these hoes tonight .
I put on a strapless red dress on w/ a real white pearl and some red bottoms . I had a white LE watch on and some rings and applied some red lipstick . I found a MK Pocketbook . I did a real quick glue in of 18,20,22 inch. I was straight slaying .

I was looking at the clock and I changed in 2 hours & this bitch still isn't here . I was quick to text him .

Me: Uhh where are you. ? If you not gonna take me just say something shit . I've been here for the longest now .

The Gayest💅: Uh boy please ! I'm right outside so shut tf up and let's go . Ion got time to be waiting for your dumb ass . So come on before you really don't go .

I was gonna respond but I rather tell him in the car . I walked down stairs looking for his car .
I went to go text him but a message popped up

The Gayest💅: Bitch you took to long so I left . Better find another ride . Much love .

I was so pissed ! I ran back up to get my keys and went straight to the party . At first I didn't know how to get there but I finally found it . This house was packed as shit yo . It was so hard to find a parking spot .

I was looking and I say Vance car . I stopped and sneaked to his car and slashed one of his tire and drove off . Later , I finally found a spot to park at . I looked in the mirror to make sure my makeup of still cute .

I walked in looking at everyone . It felt like the world stopped when I walked . I have that effect on people . It felt like I was the main reason they came to the party . I saw a couple of my friends so I went to go catch up on good times .

Troy

Love of MyLife ❤️: You see the shit you do . You smoke weed all day and do nothing w/ you life . When the last time you see YOUR daughter. ? I just want to have some fun but I cant because of your decisions . Kill my soul !

Me: I understand your mad but I have things to pay ! I have a job , matter of fact 2 Jobs ! So calm down w/ the bullshit yo . It's so fucking stressful when I have my PO down my back , then you down mine. Like let me smoke some weed before I end up killing myself !

I was hot ! I know what I said probably hurt her feelings so I have to make it up .

Me: babe I'm sorry ! I really can't lose you or A . I really need y'all in my life ! Drop A to my Uncle Top and let's go to that kickback . Just you and me ! No one else .

Love of MyLife❤️: babe I'm sorry . Sometimes it can be stressful w/o you here by my side . I'll call your uncle and I'll get back w/ you .

3 minutes later

Love of MyLife❤️: Your uncle said yeah . Don't worry about going to that kickback just bring your sexy ass here . Love you .

I was happy as hell . I know she was gonna let me smash but I love her w/o sex .

I got dressed and everything . I got 4 condoms because my dick is just too big to only have one . I hopped in my Truck went to go get my baby .

Y'all Enjoying ? It's a working progress . Love Y'all .