Chapter 2: Breakfast...

After going back to her room and realizing that she had a very vivid dream about Mr. Beccari, Ava decided to take a shower. Might as well since her underwear was wet and she was wide awake. Grabbing her things she heads inside her bathroom and showers for a good half hour...she needed it.

Feeling refreshed Ava towel dried her long black hair and let it naturally dry to her curls. She'll put it up later once she was with Luca since he loved to pull and play with it.

Checking the time it read 6 am already so she headed downstairs to get breakfast started since she was hungry. Opening her door she glanced over to the direction of Mr. Beccari's room."He must still be asleep." she thought to herself and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

The house was quiet, Rosie the housekeeper wasn't in until 6:30 am and Paul Mr. Becarri's driver/bodyguard wouldn't be seen until Diego needed him. So needless to say it was just Luca, Mr. Beccari and her under the same expensive roof.

Ava now in the kitchen stood there staring at the kitchen island. A quick flashback of Mr. Beccari going down on her made her shudder in pleasure. It felt so real that she didn't know how she was going to face him this morning...or ever. But she had to get past it. She just Prayed that their work relationship would not be awkward after what he did last night.

Taking a deep breath Ava walked towards the fridge to get the eggs, milk and bacon so she could make pancakes, her favorite. In less than fifteen minutes she had the pancake batter ready, the eggs cracked and the bacon in the oven. Waiting for the griddle to heat up Ava starts humming and singing to a song that was on the radio. She loved music and dancing. She often danced around with Luca to keep him entertained.

The griddle was hot so she scooped a few spoons of the mix and waited for them to get flipped. Ava continued doing this a few more times while shaking her hips to "Sugar" by Maroon 5. She thought Adam Levine was a hottie.

"Sugar...yes please...won't you come and put it down on me..." she sang to the verse not realizing that someone had walked into the kitchen watching her sway her curvaceous hips.

"Good morning Ms. Moreno. May I ask why you are so peppy this morning piccola!?" the husky sensual voice of Mr. Beccari whispered in her ear making her turn around in surprise flinging pancake batter on him. Great!

Her eyes widened seeing the batter on his face and bare chest...his sculptured, sweaty chest.

"Oh my God! Mr. Beccari...I'm, I'm so so sorry! You scared me...again." she bellowed worried that he would be upset.

Ava quickly grabbed the towel that was on the counter and started wiping the dripping batter from his amused face.

"Ava, it's fine...I didn't mean to scare you...I should be the one to apologize." he tells her chuckling.

Ava was relieved but she continued to clean off his face. Once it was, she absentmindedly moved down to clean his chest. The batter had dripped down to his perfect six pack which made her gulp. He was so deliciously fit.

At the touch of Ava's delicate hands on him, Diego felt shivers go up and down his body. He let out a low grunt, he loved that she was touching him, even if it was to clean him off from the pancake batter. She was touching him and that's what mattered to him...it was a start.

Diego closed his eyes as he felt Ava's hand go lower to his abdomen. Every fiber of his being wanted to pick her up, sit her on the kitchen island and make her his. After kissing the curve of her neck and feeling her shudder under his touch the night before, he had to take a very cold shower afterwards. Even that didn't help as he tossed and turned most of the night thinking of his lips on her soft skin. The innocent look she gave him, her doe brown wide eyes when he made advances on her. He knew he shouldn't have, but seeing her with his son warmed his heart, more than that actually.