Mikasa

Mikasa...

8-30-2015

My whole family and I went to Eren's house, because his mother celebrated her natal day and invited our whole family. Eren didn't give me a glance the whole night, and that makes me wonder... What did I do wrong to him?

"Excuse me." I politely excused myself to the table and stood up, everyone looked at me except Eren.

"Why dear? You haven't finished your food yet." My mother said, but I just smiled timidly at her.

"I'm in need to use the rest room." I said.

"Oh, Eren better go with you." His mother said but I just shook my head, indicating that I refused to her offer.

"No need to, auntie. I won't take long." I said, she nodded her head, that's the only cue I need and quickly went out of their dining hall.

The truth is, I'm not really in use of the rest room, it's just that I wanted to get our of there because Eren's inside. It seems like the whole room isn't enough for the two of us.

I washed my hands, before looking at my own reflection, my hair seems longer... Should I cut it? I smiled, I need to go back. I quickly dried my hand and went out of the rest room.

Just as I walk to the living room, I saw Eren's iPad, the screen was open, he must have left it for an unknown reason.

I took it, and much to my surprise is that the diary online I have was open on his iPad. But what caught my attention for more is that the diary was mine! How did he found out my diary? Is that the reason why he knew all the things I want Mr. Creepy to have? Does he want me to believe he's Mr. Creepy at all? I don't know what to believe anymore, my mind is confused.

"Mik---" he didn't finished saying my name when he saw me holding his iPad. His face turn pale as he look at me and to his iPad.

"I... I could--" i didn't let him finish his sentence and I quickly went back to the dining hall.

"Mom, i got to go. I have something important to do and I completely forgot about it. I'm sorry, happy birthday Auntie, I'm sorry I have to go." I said, giving both of the two female a cheek to cheek.

"But dear, if you want we'll go with you." My mom said but I refused,

"No mom. You don't have to ruin the night. I'll be fine." I said.

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded in agreement.

I didn't wait for their answer and went out of the house. How could this happen to me? Is he playing with my feelings?

"Mikasa--" he called but I didn't look at him, talking to him today was too much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------