Chapter 1- The Rise of Julius Kingsley

Lelouch was being dragged in front of his father, Charles, by his dear friend, Suzaku. Pushing his head roughly to the ground, Lelouch let out a groan of pain. His arms and legs were tied up, like a turkey on Easter Sunday.  He felt weak, vulnerable, unable to move, unable to use his Geass. Am I, Zero, going to face death in this pathetic manner? He thought dejectedly. "The former 17th heir to the imperial throne... Lelouch vi Britannia. It's been a long time, hasn't it, my son?" boomed Charles. " You...You god damned!" Lelouch tried to raise his head in an attempt to use his Geass, but Suzaku was too smart. He tightened his grip on Lelouch's head. "You won't use your Geass." Lelouch cursed inwardly. Kneeling before the Emperor of Britannia, Suzaku spoke, "I have a request. Allow me to join the Knights of the Round, the 12 strongest knights in the empire!" "As a reward for capturing Zero?" came the reply. "You!" Lelouch could not believe his ears. His childhood friend had sold him out. "I told you before, Lelouch. That I am going to change this world form inside the system." "Even if it means selling out your own friends to advance?!" "Yes." Lelouch widened his eyes, he had still clung to the hope that Suzaku will save him or at least lessen his charges, but now, all he felt total defeat. "Very well, I like the answer you just gave." Charles was impressed. No, no I can't die like this! Lelouch tried frantically to think of any way to escape. But unlike chess, he could not win this time. Charles stood up, showing how big and powerful he was. "Well then, as a Knight of Round, I order you. Cover Zero's left eye." "Yes, Your Majesty." "My unworthy son, who raised the banner of rebellion although he was a prince. Still, there is another use for him." "Wh-what?!" Whatever Charles had in mind, Lelouch knew it was worse than death. He shuddered inwardly. "I will rewrite your memory. About Zero, about Marianne, about Nunnally." Charles's Geass was seen visibly as a red tint appeared in his eyes. Charles has Geass too?! "Impossible...Geass?!" "Forget it all and aid me in my causes." smirked Charles. "Stop! You're going to steal from me again?! First my mother, now Nunnally?" Helping Charles and Britannia? he felt revolted. And he will forget about Nunnally, the only thing he had left. NO!! NO...NO!! Lelouch shook his head and tried to close his eyes. "Charles zi Britannia engraves into you..." "STOP!!!" "a new false set of memories!" Lelouch can feel Charles's Geass rewriting his memories, he tried his best to cling on to the memories of his mother, his sister and his life as Zero...but he can feel them slipping away, rapidly replaced by an intruder. "NO!!! NO!!!" Lelouch thrashed frantically, shaking his head. He could not give in to Charles's Geass, no, he must not. Wait, who was that girl in the wheelchair? More importantly...who was he? He didn't know anymore. Suddenly, he stopped moving. He knew. I am... Julius Kingsley.

----------------------------------

The video above is where I took the part from! Please vote if you love Code Geass as much as I do and follow me! :)