Chapter 8- Alliance

"The conquest of Europia is child's play to me. The plan is already in place. However, I found something troubling in recent battle reports. A Europian commando squad known by the code name 'Ghost of Hannibal'." Julius lounged in the extravagant Visitor Parlor, Kururugi stood behind the sofa he was sitting on. Julius tapped the imperial specter against his left hand, a show of power and authority as great as His Majesty's, to remind Lord Shin Hyiuga Shaing that he was obliged to answer him. "Lord Shaing, I'm told that you know the details?" Julius had called for him when he found out his involvement with the Ghost of Hannibal. Julius admired Lord Shaing after learning his background. An adopted Eleven that made his way into Euro-Britannia most powerful and influential elite group, and took it upon himself to fight on the battlefield and was good in his Knightmare. Julius motto: "If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?" Thus, Earning Julius's respect for him. In addition, Lord Shiang seems to be the only one that was intelligent enough and desperate to defeat Europia, unlike the other nobles that only cared about living in luxury and putting in feeble amounts of effort in just trying to defend Britannia's territory against Europia. Hence, making an ally of him would make most useful. Both of them together would make a formidable team against the rest of the elites. "I encountered them in battle two months ago. Unfortunately, failed to destroy them." "Failed to destroy them, eh?" Raising the specter, to remind Lord Shaing he have no rights to argue with Lord Kingsley, the apple of His Majesty's eye. "You will assist me..." He smirked, the amethyst dangling from his eyepatch catching the light. Only one condition was left before his plans could take flight. "Lord Shaing."