Little Bird

A/N: ok so I'm gonna try to start a new fanfic since it's summer and I have more time to write. I hope I can finish this one...

So this story is about Becky. She's Harry's girlfriend since seven months back and everything was going perfectly fine until one night when she, Harry and Louis got a little bit too wasted. Louis and Becky slept together that night, a drunken mistake. Louis disappears, he ran off because he felt guilty, and Harry forgives Becky. But when she tells him that she's pregnant, he's not sure what to do. What Becky doesn't tell him is that it's not Harry's child, it's Louis'.

*****************************************

Harry and Louis' apartment was turned into a dance floor. Everywhere was young girls and boys, grinding their bodies against each other to the beat of the music. It was late, about thirty bottles of liquor was emptied by now. A couple of teenagers had already passed out.

I was in the kitchen, stood by Harry's side. I was very drunk too, no doubt, just as drunk as everybody else, including Harry.

He was talking to some guy I didn't recognise. It was becoming boring as Louis came up to me.

"Wanna dance love?" He slurred. I nodded, causing everything to spin around. I griped Louis' shoulder to keep my balance and he led me out to the living room.

We started to move to the beat, just like everybody else.

The sounds were dull, like I was under water.

Next song was a low tempo song. I was about to go back to the kitchen when Louis grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

He pulled me closer, his lips brushed over my jawline, continuing down my neck.

"What are you doing Louis..?!" I laughed.

"Comforting you." He whispered with a smirk. I laughed again.

"But I'm Harry's!"

"No, Becky, tonight you're mine. He doesn't have to know." His fingers traced my collarbones, down my arm as I giggled. He took my hand in his and started to walk up the stairs with me. I followed him to his bedroom, not really aware of what was going on. I giggled as he unbuttoned my jean shorts.

"Harry will be mad" I said while Louis places small kisses on my neck, up to my ear, sucking slightly.

"Becky, he doesn't have to know!" Louis replied pulling my shorts down so they fell on the ground.

I didn't reply. I couldn't, the alcohol had taken over my body and my brain. All I could do was follow Louis' movements.

*****************************************

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!