Destiny, Begginings

Prologue.

"January 19 2335", present day.

It is going to be a long, cold night thought Connor Maxis he had just landed on Russion IV separated from his team and alone on a enemy world. Guess Id better start moving he thought to him self although it was 20 degrees below zero his fur, and WINtech clothing kept him warm. Maxis looked at his GPS to determine his position realizing he landed farther away from the objective than calculated he prepared for a long hike. The commander did not let comm devices on the mission due to enemy scanners ability to pic up their communications and even if they could the snow fall was to dense any way.

As Conner trudged through the snow he thought about why he was here.

"January 1 2335"

Conner was newly promoted to lance Cpl. and during the time he was on his base The United Rebel Front attacked his home world, quixoni, completely bombing the world to ashes and killing his family. Now he is part of what is left of his kind.

A few days later the Galactic Marine Corps devised a plan to attack the URF base on russion.

"Revenge thats what this mission is about. Revenge." The word echoed in Conner's head "revenge" if any one had a reason for revenge it was him but no Conner wasn't like most he was incapable of mourning for death, it wasn't in his nature of course, most of the time at least.