Scarred

"March 27 2330"

Conner was on his way to his school, just as he approached the building a bomb exploded knocking him back several meters, remaining conciseness he looked around scanning the area checking for survivors tons of corpses of people he did not know. It still din't bring relief to him when he saw something that would change his life forever.

It was Jade the girl he loved more than any one else, what he believed his reason for living. She had been pierced by shrapnel and bleeding out "Its going to be alright." Conner said holding back tears from his eyes, knowing it was too late for her. "Its alright." She said, "My time has run out, you don't have to sugar coat it." She said smiling as she slowly lowering her head into his arms as she died.

And to this day Conner vowed Never to love again. Although the trauma and his schizophrenia caused him to no longer remorse in death.

Later that day Rebel troops marched into the city and over the course of 2 months he and 16 other civilians mostly teens like him fought back the rebels and during the time he had killed over 200 people and did not regret a single one to him it was revenge plain and simple. They took his love he takes their life. He needed there death and with that the Conner of today was born.