Chapter 31: Choosing Desserts

Here is another update!! I will post the next chapter tomorrow!! Enjoy reading!!

Until next time!!!

Bye!!! J

#####################################################################

Chapter 31: Choosing Desserts

Scarlett P.O.V

This past month has been a whirlwind dealing with all the wedding preparations and taking care of Dante. Even though I didn't plan to be involve in the wedding planning I somehow got rope into it by my mother who insist that she wants my opinion on everything so naturally I ended up following her everywhere. Ricardo is being considerate by also following me and deciding on the decorations.

He even took some time off work just so he can accompany me and help me with choosing the cake, the lights, food catering but my mother didn't let him follow when I choose my dress as she said its bad luck for the groom to see the bride's wedding dress before the wedding. Ricardo didn't protest and just follow my mother's word, as my mother can be very stubborn when it comes to traditions.

Furthermore, she never got to be there for my sister's wedding, she is using my wedding to make her dream come true. I don't really mind since she has done a lot for me while I was growing up, this is the least that I can do to make her happy. Right now I am waiting with Dante at home for Ricardo to pick us up for tasting desserts for the wedding and of course Dante wants to be there to choose some of it.

I'm pretty sure he is going to be on sugar high after tasting all the desserts. That is the reason I didn't let him eat any sweets until we reach the dessert shop. I am going to have to pay attention to how many sweets he eats so that he does not get any stomach ache tonight. The sound of the car's engine brought me out off my thoughts. I had to hold Dante to stop him from running to the still moving car.

Dante was impatient and couldn't wait so we waited out the house and as soon as he sees the car he was about to run to it even though the car is still moving. "Dante don't do run to a moving car like that its very dangerous," I scolded him. He just pouts at me and nod his head while waiting for his dad to come out of the car. Not a minute later the car stop in front of us and Ricardo step out of the car.

He looks so handsome in his shades and work clothes. "Hi too you too Dante," Ricardo says. I look down and Dante is not with me anymore but ran to his dad and I didn't even realize it.

I blush and reprimanded myself for being too busy checking out Ricardo that I didn't realize that Dante ran off. "Dante its dangerous to run towards a moving car. You have to wait until I stop the car before you run towards the car," Ricardo told Dante in a stern voice. "Yes daddy," Dante says with a sad pout. "Good boy, come lets go and choose deserts for the wedding," Ricardo told Dante and Dante squeals.

Dante asks his dad to hurry up making Dante chuckle at his impatience. He opens the door for Dante and makes sure that he wears his seatbelt before opening my door giving me a quick kiss before I enter the car, which made me blush. I fan my face to get rid the blush from my cheeks. He enters the car a few seconds later and start the car immediately and then we are on our way.

All the way to the desert shop Dante didn't stop talking and singing in the car. I breathe a sigh of relief when we reach our destination and Ricardo parks the car in front of the shop. Dante was driving me crazy with all his talking and singing. I am glad that we finally reach our destination. The shop we are going to is called Bakery Life. It's a small dessert shop that I have seen it a few times since I started living here when I am driving past.