What would it be like?

Mabel rushes upstairs to her room, ignoring her parents as she entered the house, went up directly to her room. Dipper notices this as he enter the house behind her, he look over to his parents who was puzzled as he was. Dipper knew what he had to do,he goes upstairs to Mabel's room,he knocks on the door."Mabel,are you okay?"Mabel was in sweater town."Yes.." She answers through her sobbing,Dipper sighed and walked into the room.Mabel was sitting on her bed with her sweater over her face.

Dipper goes over to the bed,hugs her and wipes her tears."Tell me what happened.''Mabel pulls away from him and bites her lip,she looks away from a bit,she takes a deep breath."It's him isn't?"Dipper figured it out.She nods and wipes her tears,he pulls her into a hug again.She continued to cry on his shoulder.After 5 minutes,she pulls away and looks into his eyes.He seems to be understanding,Dipper have been rejected countless time by many girls.

Mabel smiles a bit."I love you bro bro.." Dipper smiles back."I love you too,Mabel." They look at each other for a bit,letting what happen sink in. "You know what's weird?" Dipper asked. "No..what?" Mabel replied. "If I wasn't your brother....I would be the one to marry you."He say smiling but he looked away from her.Mabel blushed a bit and kissed his cheek."Tell me then how would be the  wedding?"She giggles a bit. "Well it would be grand and the ring would cost about 50,000 dollars.,you would be wearing a pink dress instead of white one because why follow the social norm?" He chuckles. "Yea! Continue." Mabel smile grew a bit and Dipper notices this and decides to keep going.

"And it would be a galaxy theme,everything will have something to do with the galaxy and when we finally kiss, I would do it with passion."He smiles proudly."How much passion?" Mabel asked with a wide grin on her face."This much." He kisses her lips deeply, She blushes but she kisses him back,Dipper realizes what he's doing but ends up in enjoying it and continues.After a while they pull away each other and smile a bit.

"That was awesome!" Mabel full happiness has returned,Dipper smiles at seeing this. "Hey Mabel...would you...like to um be my secret girlfriend?" Mabel kisses his cheek softly and whispers into his ear."Yes."Dipper kisses her lips again and hugs her tightly and whispers into her ear."I promise one day to marry you." Mabel smiles and kisses his lips deeply.