Thank for being here with me

Mabel was making something for his anniversary with Dipper,they have been together for 5 years now,she was making a scrapbook for all the time they spent together as couple.

It was about 5:30 and Dipper didn't come home from his university classes until 6:00,she trying to finish it,she added stickers,all the pictures and selfies of them together and all the sweet love letters they written to one another over the years.

She had made his favorite dinner and dessert,she really wanted to make this special for the both of them.She finished up as Dipper walked through the door and she hidden the scrapbook behind a pillow and she went over to kiss his cheek.

Dipper smiled as she did and hugged her tightly."I missed you."He hugged her tighter than usual,Dipper had a bad day at the university and Mabel knew this."What happened Dipper?" She asked with major concern."The professor didn't like my report on magic and how it relates to science." He signed.

"Aww don't worry about that."She took his bag and set it down on the couch and lead him to the kitchen and Dipper smiled at the site of seeing his favorite meal before him."The present I have for you isn't here yet."He sat down at the table and Mabel sat across from him."Don't worry about that,you can make up later."She giggles a bit and Dipper blushed as he started to eat.

They finish the fantastic meal made by Mabel and she led Dipper over to the couch and grabs the scrapbook and she opens it."Remember when you confessed to me with your dorky teen self."She giggles and Dipper chuckled lightly.

"How could I forget,you could get your head around on what was talking about until I shouted it with some rage and embarrassment."He chuckles a bit more and Mabel smiles as she turned a the page and picture of them soaking wet with fancy clothes on.

"Remember the time they won't allow in that restaurant for being brother and sister."Dipper pointed out."Ugh yeah I couldn't stop crying but you took be the pizza shop instead and you attempted to do the lady and the tramp thing until I started to laugh."

Dipper flipped the page and this page was filled with pointless selfies of them kissing,they giggled and blushed a bit."Remember when we first kissed."Mabel smiled a bright at him."Yeah you just had that horrible day at school...you refused to come out ofsweatertown until I offered."He kissed her cheek.

Mabel flipped the page and it was picture of them lying in the old twin beds pushed together in the shack."The time we came back to Gravity falls." She started to cry tears of joy,Dipper nodded."We almost got caught kissing and cuddling so many times that summer."

They flipped the page together and it's a picture them in cap and gown."Oh yeah on the night of graduation we ...."She giggles a bit."You was amazing,Dipper."Mabel flipped the page and it's a picture of the in front of a tall building."When we moved in here." Dipper smiles at Mabel and Mabel smiled back."We finally made enough from our jobs to move out of our parent's place. A chance to be together like this."Mabel leans on his shoulder.

Mabel closes the scrapbook and takes to Dipper to their bedroom. "Dipper?" She looks him in his eyes."Yes,Mabel?" He looked into hers."I love you and thank you." Dipper smiled but he was confused."I love you too but why are you thanking me?" Mabel blushed a bit."For being here with me ."Dipper smiled brightly."No thank you. You make me happy,Mabel.....You are amazing." Mabel kissed his lips and they fall on to the bed, to do god knows what.