Chapter 3: Power Pup Cans Hurt Like A Bitch

We were slowly, oh so painfully slowly, making our way from Zone 5 to Zone 2. We were somewhere near the border of Zones 3 and 4. We noticed some BLI/nd cars and bikes outside a gas station in Zone 3. We quickly drove to the place, only to find some Killjoys being tied up to be shipped off and Drac'd. We had gone with the four on "Art Runs" into the city to give the place some colour. Moonshine Ghost, Humanity Decay, Harlequin Veil, and Hazardous Oblivion were all bound and gagged. We tried to sneak up behind the Dracs, but that plan EPICLY failed when I knocked over a mountain of Power Pup cans. Needless to say... Fuck.

The Dracs heard us (duh!), and didn't hesitate to open fire. White plasma shots hit the cans as we dodged out of the way. Monster was untying Moonshine, Humanity, Harlequin, and Oblivion. Devil was trying to bite a Drac in the ankle, Flame was throwing cans of Power Pup, and I was shooting at the Dracs like a logical person. I kept missing the them. Flame's cans were getting in the way of my shots. Also she kept throwing them in the air, hitting us all in the head. We eventually dusted the masked freaks.

Everyone had bruises from those stupid Power Pup cans Flame was throwing around, well except Flame. So we condemned her to driving us to the next Zone all night while we slept off the injuries.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's short! This was my first time writing an action/fight scene, so don't kill me. Dedicated to @MoonshineGhost because she is an amazing author, and also cuz I made her be bound and gagged by Dracs. Zone 3 next time, so get psyched!

Oh, and please comment/vote/put this shit in your library. Otherwise, y'all owe me fuckin' Starbucks.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Ember