Introduction

Why hello, my name is Leila and I'm 19 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. I have long curly dark brown hair and bright green eyes. I'm a sophomore in collage. I have a normal life. A normal social life, school life, and i have a normal family life well kinda.. My dad disappeared nine years ago on the way to New York for his work. His Boss always send him on work trips to go to meetings and make his company the number ONE, But that specific day he just...disappeared... I don't know what happened to him nor does my mom or anyone! It just seems like he disappeared of the face of the earth. From that day on i just could not care less of what anyone said about me or whatever but it doesn't mean that i became the rebellious teenager that drinks everyday, do drugs, goes out partying every night. I'm just that girl who tries everything to make other people feel happy, I'm the cheerful one in the group. Many of my friends ask me how? And the answer is work. I work hard everyday. I don't depend on my mom for everything. I have a job, I have school, I have studying to do and all of that keeps my mind off what happened ten years ago. I live in a apartment with my Best friend, Kristina. We've been best friends since freshman year of high school and let me tell you living with your friend is way harder than you think it would be. We have our fights once in a while and we disagree on many things but hey we always get through it.We always go to my moms house for the Weekend so my mom wont feel so lonely plus she and my mom love each other! They have the exactly same personality. They love to gossip, They are girly girls. While i am...I mean like I don't know what "type" of person i am. I guess I'm the girl who wont take shit from anyone but i still dress to impress. Anyway that pretty sums up most of nineteen years of my life but who knew that it wouldn't turn out the same as any other normal teenage life. the only question I'm going to ask is why? Why is this happening to me? why now? just why?....