Chapter 1

Homework and homework and more piles of homework. I sighed and leaned back on my chair. I have been doing homework since i got back from school which was what? Two hours ago. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 5:56, "Ugh " I groaned. I leaned over and put my hand under my chin and stared at the laptop where the six page assignment was meant to be written for tonight. I only had done four pages in the paste two hours. I got up and went into the kitchen and started to make some coffee then i heard the door open.

"I'm home!!!" Kristina shouted from the doorway. "Kitchen" I shouted back. I saw her come in trough the corner of my eye while i was putting the water into the coffee. "How was work?" I asked as i turned around and took a sip of my coffee.

She was taking off the big ass long coat that she was wearing and a scarf. "It was terrible!" She said in frustration. She went to the fridge and opened and scanned her eyes through it and slam the door so hard that it made me jump " That little whore of a worker told me how i was doing my job totally wrong!" She said in anger. I sat down at the coffee table because i knew shit was about to get interesting. I mean don't get me wrong i hate when people have bad days at work but with Kristina its like being back in high school and gossip goes around and bitch talking,and for me its kind of the highlight of the day.

"I mean like I'm not the one who goes around with really low ass crop top that makes her boobs like there going to pop out any second!" She screamed! I started laughing silently and just continued letting her rant cause boy was this going to be funny. "Oh and don't get me started on that tight fucking pencil skirt that she wears all that time that shows off her ass even though she doesn't have any! I mean like my 13 year old cousin has a better ass than hers but you don't see her showing off" She got cookies of the jar and brought them to the table and started eating them. I started laughing even harder that my stomach started to hurt.

I look back at Kristina after my laughing session and i could see that she was also trying so hard not laugh to what she said. She chuckled "what? Its true". I just looked at her and shook my head. " Anyway taking that part out of your day, how was it?" I asked and took a cookie from the jar and started eating it.

She sighed and leaned back on her chair "It was fine boring as usual barley no one came into the shop" She said. Then you know that face that someone makes when they seem like they forgot something really important, yeah she made that face. "Oh but these two guys came in and oh my lord it looks like they were made by Gods themselves! You should of seen them Leila!" She screeched and made a dreaming face.

I made a "pufft" sound and crossed my arms over my chest and gave her the are-you-kidding-with-me-look. "Oh please nothing and no one can beat James Bond AKA Daniel Craig!" I said and gave her my 'Bitch please' face. She started laughing and laughing.

"Funny Leila! Your so funny!" She choked out in the middle of her laughing rant. Then she stopped and looked at me "But seriously he is ugly as fuck" She said and got up and went into the living room. I sit there shocked! She knows how you should never mess with me or my James Bond!. I got up and stomped into the living room. She was on the coach watching something on the news.

"You better take that!-" I was about to scream but she silenced me. I look at her in confusion and she pointed to the TV and she turned the volume higher. I went over and sat next to her and listened to what was going on. On the TV there was a Journalist But behind him was a what looks like a club.

"I'm here at the "Blue Lagoon" club in Philadelphia where many people have been shot dead and little few have disappeared. Its said that there were many people waiting outside this certain club but all of the sudden they heard shots from the inside. Nobody knows who killed these people, no evidence can be found. We talked to the head FBI Detective Mark Johnston who said that all of the security images have been deleted and even the security cameras out on this street who would be pointing exactly where these killers came from and where they went, we're all erased. We will talk to this...."