Chapter 4

Chapter Four

Soon after señorita Rose entered the classroom.

"Buenos días alumnos," she greeted.

"Buenos Días señorita," we responded simultaneously except Zachary.

Apparently he didn't know what to say or just felt he was too 'bad' to say good morning to the teacher.

Señorita Rose was a thin, old woman with large, round glasses. She was always a friendly woman however there was a bad side to her which only came out at rare occasions.

I've only seen it once. It was a time where a guy  provoked her to the verge that she turned from friendly to a mad woman in just a matter of seconds.

To be honest it was scary!

Anyway, Señorita Rose sat in her chair at the front of the classrom and did the role call.

"Shana Singh," she called.

"Present miss."

"Analise Andrews."

"Here miss."

And so the list went on until....."Zachary Chopra"

"Presente señorita," he said, making it roll of his tongue effortlessly.

All the girls giggled for no god damn reason which made miss roll her eyes.

"Mr. Chopra, stand and tell us a bit about yourself," Miss Rose said.

"Not really," he drawled out.

"She's not asking you dumbass. She's telling you," I scolded him.

He rolled his eyes but still stood up.

"Hey ladies. The name's Zachary Chopra," he said, winked at them and then sat back down.

This boy was seriously annoying me. Like his ego couldn't get any larger.

Miss just gave him a hard look but continued on with calling the roll.

***********

It was now lunch time. Yayyyy!! I should be happy but there's this stupid ass bad boy that's following me everywhere.

I turned around while walking and found him right behind me.

"What's your problem? Can't you find your own friends?"

"No, I already have an awesome friend right here. What more do I need?" He slung his arm over my shoulder.

"First of all take your hands off of me and secondly I appreciate you calling me awesome but I think you got the wrong idea of me helping you find the Spanish class. We're not friends at all! Is that clear?"

"Nope."

"Just leave me the hell alone for God's sake. Go hang out with the cheerleaders. After all you belong in that group."

Apparently I hit a nerve when I said that last part because he just glared at me and walked away. I felt bad and wanted to apologize but by the time I looked up he was already long gone.

*************
❤❤❤❤❤

Read
Comment
Vote

Thanks for reading my lovelies :* :)))))

Hope u enjoyed it!☺☺☺

Until next time✌✌✌