Horsing Around

Leith escorted me to the stable after a long and drawn out argument with my mother.

"Two horses please. " he said to a stable boy.

"Right away. " the stable boy replied, bringing the two most beautiful horses I'd ever seen.

"that'll be all. Thank you. " Leith said nicely.

"yes sir. " the young boy replied

"which one would you like Lady Margaret? " Leith asked me

"I want that one right there." I replied pointing to a brown and white horse

"of course my lady."

I mounted my horse, with the help of Leith sitting side saddle, as a lady would normally sit while riding a horse.

"I'll follow your lead Leith." I said and he just nodded as we rode for what seemed like four hours, casually talking.

"I'm afraid it's time we return to French Court Lady Margaret." he said, halting on the horse.

"it is rather dark isn't it?" I sighed

"unfortunately the sun sets way too early when one travels with a beautiful Maiden."

"You're quite the charmer and a good guide as well. "

"I appreciate the kind words my Lady."

We came to a stop as he got down to help me off my horse in front of the little cottage we were currently occupying.

"I suppose I should get ready for tomorrow.." I said, standing in front of my door.

"tomorrow will be better once you get more comfortable." he replied, kissing my hand. "sleep well Lady Hannigan. "

"you as well Leith."

"Of course."

He disappeared from sight and I went inside, having one of my ladies draw me a bath.

"Thank You Nicolette." I said sinking into the warm water

"Anything else for you my lady? " she asked

"Just my robe if you don't mind"

"Not at all." She left fetching my robe. "It's right on your chair my Lady. "

I waved her out and relaxed before getting out and settling in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY ITS A TAD SHORT BUY I PROMISE I'M WORKING TO MAKE IT BETTER. IT MIGHT TAKE ME A MINUTE BUT PLEASE bare with me. Thanks!