'3' love triangle

~At La Bernochi~

"So Ari did you like the movie?" said Donetei

"Yeah it was scary as shit though, But I was with you so it was good." I said blushing

"Ha, well you know when you with a man like me can't nothing go wrong bae" He said laughing

"I mean I guess" I said laughing

We arrived at the restaurant. It looked pretty fancy, I felt like me and him were under dressed though. The waiter took us to our table and got our orders.

"Wait why are you paying before the food?" I said almost confused

"Ehh I don't know, my mom told me that they like to get you in and get you out."

"Oh. . . you've been here before?" I said

"Nahh this my first time here. My mom told me to take you here. My dad took her here on their first date when they were our age." said Dontei

Now it all makes sense, he really must be trying to impress me. That is soo sweet, nobody has ever did something like that for me. Maybe me and him could be like his parents. it's just a thought though.

"Awe Dontei, this is so sweet. . . Everything is perfect, thank you so much." I said blushing

"I know it may seem like a lot but I do everything I can for the one that means the most to me."

and there it goes, I already knew that I was falling for him, but tonight was just so perfect that I think my feelings are becoming a lot deeper for him.

After we finished eating we headed out the door, it was still early; 5:16 so we decided to head down his way and walk around the park. It was pretty nice, the weather was great. He made sure I got home safe after that, he took the whole ride home with me. My mom thanked him and he went home. Once he got home he called me, we talked about the amazing time we had, I knew this would happen. :)