Chapter Three: One Night Stand

• Dedicated to KickAssFemeSole, thank you for all the awesome support

When I woke up hours later, he was carrying me up the stairs back to my bedroom. I was startled to realize I'd slept through the whole ride back home. Home? Is that even where I am?

                                                                         * * *

My eyes shot open and I found myself in my bedroom. My head still hurt from all the alcohol yesterday. I felt a body lying right next to mine. Suddenly, I felt a wave of body heat beside me. I didn't dare turn to my right, but I didn't need to. Somehow, I knew exactly who it was.

There's a stranger in my bed. There's pounding in my head. Glitter all over the room. Pink flamingos in the pool.I smell like a minibar. I think we kissed but I forgot.

One of my favorite songs started to play in my head. Wow, now I can totally relate myself to it. If only Daniella were here, she would know exactly what to do and how to act. I swallowed. Unwillingly, I turned my head to my right. And I was right, it was the blond from Vegas last night. Holy crap, why is he in my bed? With me? I pulled up the covers of my blanklet. Oh god, I'm naked? I pulled the covers just a little bit more to the right. He's naked too? Oh god, this is not going so well.

"Hey, wake up! Wake up!" I said while shaking him.

He yawned. "What?" He popped up. "Why am I here?" He asked confused.

"That's the exact same question I want to ask you."

"Woah, did we do it?" he asked with both of his eyes glancing towards me.

Ugh, the way he said it made me embarassed. My cheeks started to burn and turned into a shade of pink.

"I don't know...probably." I shrugged. "Why? Your first time?" I asked him, surprised.

"Yeah." He nodded slowly, still tired.

I ended up bursting from laughter, until I noticed he wasn't laughing. I bit my bottom lip, trying hard not to laugh.

"Whaddaya expect? When I was your age I lost my tooth, not my virginity."

I stopped laughing and glared at him. Now it was his turn to laugh. "Ha ha, laugh all you want, douche bag." I pursed my lips.

He jumped off the bed and searched for his clothes. He wiggled into his blue jeans and slipped his grey shirt over his muscular body. I rummaged through my closet and searched for a sweater and underwear. I grabbed them and slipt it on. "Go, go, go! You have to go before my Mom see's you." I said while pushing him. We tip-toed across the wooden floor and cautiously made our way down the stairs. Once we arrived on the first floor, I turned my head left to right. "Coast is clear. Come on." I whispered softly and gestured my hand for him to come forward.

A voice startled me, making me jump up. "Sweetie, where are you going?" She laughed. "And what's with all the whispering?" Oh god, please dont see the guy. She turned around and bumped into him. She gasped and dropped her Gucci purse. "Felix? What are you doing here?" Looking surprised, her gasp turned into a smile. Felix? That's his name, huh? "Yeah Mom, Felix was here um, cause yesterday after the party he was um...locked out of his house, so I offered for him to stay at our place." I smiled and squinted my eyes at Felix. "Right, Felix?" I crossed my fingers, hoping for him to play along.

"Um, yeah. My parents were out of town and they forgot to leave me the keys." I relaxed and let out a deep breath. "Felix, I didn't know that you and Roxanne already know each other. And in that case, why don't you stay with us until your parents" my Mom exclaimed. He laughed a sarcastic one and turned towards me. "We um, know each other very well. And thank you for letting me stay over at the guest room, Miranda."