Introduction

2017, in a little town in the north of Europe, lives a boy and a girl. They are on different sides of the town and don't know each other yet. The love for the town is different on their minds. Biatrice, a girl with 17 years, loves this town and everybody that lives in there, and they also love her. There is such sweetness on her that was never thought possible on a person, her smile made the joy of lots of boys, that wished she could be their girlfriend, but that smile also broke lots of hearts. Biatrice never dated a guy before. Even though she has so many boys around her, she never cared about love like that. She is waiting for the right guy, the one that could see that she is also suffering inside, the one that she would want to be with, 24 hours everyday. Her hair is a natural wonder, her brown hair waving on the wind is an image most of the guys dream of. The astonishing green eyes of her enchants people, just like adorable puppy eyes asking for food, such cuteness. She dresses elegantly, even though she goes for a rock stylish type of cloths or perhaps a punk pop style.

She loves to read, and that is something that you might see her do the most. Reading books, page by page, imagining worlds apart from reality, dreaming about another creatures that doesn't exist on the real world. Fantasy runs deep in her mind, just like a giant world self-made , where she is God, she creates and controls what she wants and how she wants on her own mind, the only problem is that she thinks she doesn't have the ability to write, because if she tried her best, she would do an hell of a work. She could have entered on the nationals of writing competition but she didn't went because she didn't wanted. But she could have gone so far, talent lasted because of her own foolishness.

How could someone don't fall in love with her? Her friends are proud of being next to her, being by her side, but only Susan was always there to hear Biatrice and help her in her problems, while Biatrice would do the same with Susan. Susan is also an hell of a woman, even though she is so punk, she made a lot of girls jelly of her beauty.

Pedro by other side is a boy who don't have much attention from neither women neither men. He just is always alone, perhaps is better than hurting himself on fights with stupid people. He hate the town more than anything, he is always being looked at with those eyes that could kill anyone, eyes that should be directed to a murderer, not to a boy with 17 years that is still on school, innocent kid that never have hurt anyone.

Pedro is a dreamer, he wants to travel, go away from that town and know better places, find new things, explore... He is going mad caged on a town that only brought him tragedies, horrible memories. His appearance? Dark hair, brown eyes, pale figure just like snow, much simple to even describe. He always wears dark clothes, black t-shirts, suited to how sometimes he feels like. Mostly of his time, he is drawing, reading and mostly hearing music to avoid hear stupid comments, but also to avoid annoying people. He had to find a way to fight the anxiety that he faced everyday, everywhere he went.

His parents died not long ago, his father died on the war and his mother died with cancer. His parents always tried their best to Pedro have everything, they helped him with school, they supported his hobbies, everything that Pedro could ever want, he had. When Pedro's parents died he was left with the actions of his father's enterprise, that develops mainly technology that could help humans in the future and probably in the present. His father dreamed about a future where the machines would help humans in so many things, he always loved technology, he could spend hours building and trying new machines, robots, and a lot of them were failures that ended up disposed away. Those who worked were saved, and still work nowadays. One of those helps Pedro with house's cleaning, even though Pedro would do anything by himself. He knows how to cook, laundry, clean the house, everything that involves the house.

Not only was left the actions of his father's enterprise to him, but also an huge mansion, a fortune and a butler who takes care of the house too and of Pedro of course. José, the butler, have been on the house since Pedro was a little kid, José took care of him for years, and he was like a father to Pedro, he took care of so much diapers when Pedro's parents were on work, he gave his best for the work he was putted on, and he still does. Not only for the money but also for respect to that family, that treated him as family, Pedro saw him as someone great, great enough to be his inspiration to be as good person as José was and still is. 

José is getting older, 65 years old already, and soon or later, he is going to leave the work. He has a son at Venice, where he always said he would love to visit. His son talks so well about the city that even Pedro got fascinated and wanted so much to go visit one day. Perhaps that's the reason Pedro wants to travel so much, because of the stories of the other places that José talked about. Day by day seemed like José had a new story to talk about, Mexico, Argentina, Portugal, Spain, Japan, he seemed to know every place on the world. Pedro has a great mind, so he thought about all of it and imagined every place José talked about. He could see other countries on the television but it isn't the same as real life. He couldn't feel the wind blowing on his face, with the cold of the river next to him, the humidity on the air, the sun burning differently on his face, all that he couldn't feel watching on the television. That was the start of his desire.

Pedro's parents used to buy so many books. Some about stories, where his fantasies could go wild, others books for him to learn. As his parents also liked to read to get larger knowledge, they made up a library on the mansion. The library, after some years, grow bigger and bigger. Pedro spent so many time there reading books, he could have consoles to play but instead he kept reading book after book. Even when his parents died, he kept buying books, so he had to buy more bookshelves too. By the moment the library contains 22 bookshelves full. Above those bookshelves, Pedro decided to place cards to indicate which type of books are on those sections.

With base on this information, we can agree that Pedro's family was very rich. Biatrice's family was also rich but they weren't as rich as Pedro's family. Biatrice didn't had her name everywhere she was because of her family money or fame, but Pedro had. Even so, Biatrice wanted to work to keep the good name of the family. She advances on the studies, works very hard on it to be honest, and her parents couldn't be more proud. So young and so hard-worker, with will to fight for what is for her. Her father promised a work on his music recorder company if she studied and succeeded on school, and she was happy with that, after all besides of books she also loves the music industry, mostly metal, punk and rock industry. 

Biatrice's mother is owner of a fashion shop that has a lot of fame around the world, even through it doesn't have really expensive products, the mark is sold very well. That way, her mother gets a lot of money from those products. With her mother always around clothes, Biatrice started since kid, trying to dress elegantly, matching colors, defining what was better for her. And her mother was just happy, how she learned since young to define her beauty in every possible way. Her father as a person very influenced by metal, rock, punk and a lot of other styles of rock, gave his taste by music to her, since she was very young, her father always was jamming Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Rammones, and so on, on his radio.

This is what defines both of them. This is what created them. This is who they are.