Jayy

Guess He told yuh.Yes, me james, Tremaine have a past.But Theirs more to the story that James Told Yuh.Waay More.Stay Tuned..

~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Tremaine been hanging out with each other alot for the project.We became good friends I guess.So sunday we decided to watch a movie at my house and I wore my joggers and hoodie and house shoes that looked like Rudolph.

I heard knocking on the door and since no one is home I went to answer it knowing it would be Tremaine and it was.

"Hey Bestfriend",I hugged him and he hugged me back and I felt more heat an-

*FLASHBACK*
Me and Tremaine was sitting in a field under a big green tree, I could hear laughter and the birds singing.
"Tell Me something."I heard Tremaine say.

*END OF FLASHBACK*
"Tell Yuh what?",I answered and Tremaine looked confused and I couldnt blame him.I was so confused about what just happened.

"Huh?Yuh Okay Jay?",He looked worried.

"Yeah Im fine lets watch the movie?",we walked upstairs to my room and I put in the Perfect Guy and we sat their watching it.He had his hands in his jacket.Whats wrong with him?

I paused the movie.

"Tremaine whats wrong?",he faced me and I looked at him.

"Nothing Yuh dad making me do a raid tonight, in the deep ATL.",He looked scared.

"Your not going by yourself are you?"

"Yep",He was so quiet.

"Not anymore Im going with yuh",I looked at him and smiled.

He smiled back.He has some pretty teeth.Eww Thats Weird.

His Voice.

Ughh Im so Lost Now I dont know what is going on in my life anymore.

We watched the movie and did some more of our project but then somebody called his phone.

"Lemme Take this real quick",he walked out the room and answered his phone.

I could hear yelling coming from downstairs coming from Tremaine, I could tell he was talking to Kenya.Him and Kenya always got into it about what ever they could.Always fighting.

He came back upstairs and sat down.

"What happened now?",I looked at him as he sat their quiet.

"Yuh Know, Kenya and her lady drama, She was wondering where where I was, because she kinda dont like you.",he looked at me and acted like it would hurt my feelings.

Tf I Didnt Like her either.You Know what just calm down Jamie.Breathe...Breathe.

Me and Treamaine finished half of the movie then Kenya kept calling him.

"Ugh sorry Jay I gotta Go, Kenya Hollering again",me and him both laughed and he hugged me this time and it ha-

*FLASHBACK*

"Tell Yuh What Tremaine?",I heard a familiar voice and giggle that is my very own.His brown eyes and curly hair was so soft.He layed on my legs as I played in it.

"Tell me Everything"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

He left.But I honestly dont know where these memories were coming from, it was like...He was the trigger, My Trigger.

The More I thought about it the more my head was hurting, It was like I tried to remember but it was more than a day that I couldnt remember, It was a year.Freshmen year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoyyy xD <333
Updates Tomorrow the 13th cx