Jay

I wish I Knew what to say, That moment scared me.Tremaine scared me.Me and him found out that we were and we did..Nevermind.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~
  Someone knocked on my bedroom window which is on the second floor.Weird.I went to open it and in came an all black hooded person then he removed his hood and I saw his pretty brown eyes.

“Tremaine, what you doing here?"

   He was quiet and he kissed me.But it was sloppy and not passionate at all.Hes Drunk...Great.

“Heeyyyyy baby girll",He could barely stand.

“Ugh lay down",He tried to resist me but i pushed him down on the bed.

“Woaahh Aggressive Lil Thang",He smiled but his eyes closed.

This Is going to be a long night.

“Ugh what happened?",i looked in his eyes.

“Ohh Nothing, my girl, ex girlfriend...Killed my baby",He got emotional and vulnerable.I felt bad for him.

“Lay down Trey, and sleep.We will talk about it in the morning.

“Okay.",it didnt take him long to crash.

  To be honest I didnt know what to say,He looked very hurt about the fact.I couldnt try and act like he would be okay.He was drinking his sadness away, I cant blame him but  thats not good.Hes bottling up his feelings.

  I walked downstairs to get something to drink, My parents still gone.They been gone for a while but they on vacation.But really its just Dad trying to make mom feel loved.

  I decided to give Trey space and watched tv for a little while downstairs in the living room.I flicked through the channels and stopped at Keeping Up with the Kardashians.North West was getting baptised in Jerusalem.

  It was boring and later after the show ended, I went upstairs and laid on the floor.
But then he got up and picked me up and made me lay by him.His touch was warm,soothing,Perfect.

*FLASHBACK*

“Jay Davis, My Davis Wife",Tremaines voice was soothing,Deep,and went down deep inside me and made me calm.

  I could heard my giggles and kisses with me and him, the heat and his soft lips that planted ontop of mine.I was in completely love with him...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was completely in love with Tremaine?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATES ON 14TH, HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR CX