Drink up.

Hey guys, im trying to make them longer every time I post. This one may be emotional or triggering. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!
*******
I was woke up by the stupid bell. I glanced to the side with my dull gray eyes, Hunter was gone. I sat down in my safe place, a dark corner behind the stairs. There was a window on the top of the wall beside me, the morning light shining so bright you could see the dust. A place like this is where a person like me belongs.

The sound if boots coming down the stairs and towards me made me flinch. I tried to scurry away from the loud noises.

"Hey guys, told you We'd find a loser here!" the guy in the front chuckled. I backed up until I hit the wall.

Kicks hitting my chest and stomach. A boy with sea foam green eyes dragged me down the hall by my hair. My body hit the wet ground, i winced. A girl named Catherine, Who's in my photography course, slung the bag to the ground & pulled something out. A wet substence covered my body as she poured.

"Now drink it, bitch." With That she threw a bottle at me. They all stomped off Cackaling as if something funny just happened. I pulled the bottle close to my damp, limp body; bleach. She told me to drink bleach. I cried, it took everything I had to pull myself up & start home.