Starting Havoc

For MalloryRoberts9, a great friend of mine.

Love, a disgusting emotion I must learn to feel if I was to continue to walk and talk. Next time I'll think before I try to anger Stine. Now I was cursed, and the worst part is the human must love me back.

           How could a human love a wooden puppet? I could force her to love me.  As I heard a shriek most likely from young female adult I crumpled to the ground and played dead. 

          "Slappy!" the young adult cried out. She picked me up and cradled me in her arms. "I can't believe Harley actually got me him!" The young adult had beautiful blonde colored hair and blue eyes.

         Another young adult, raced over to us. "Mallory, why are you screaming at this ungodly hour." The girl's hazel eyes locked onto mine and she turned to her friend and smiled. "Do you like him?" Oh, this must be the Harley girl, I thought.

"I love him, Harley!"Mallory squealed with delight. She picked me up from the ground and raced up the stairs.

"Mallory, you're going to hurt yourself if you keep running up the stairs!" Harley cried.

I stared at Mallory while she placed me on a wooden shelf. They know who I am. Then it hit me. Oh yeah, I forgot Papa sold copies of the manuscripts.

Harley trudged into the room and collapsed on the bed. "I'll see you all in the morning," she mumbled Soon, Mallory turned off all of the lights and went straight to bed.

    Once I heard snoring, I instantly stood up and carefully climbed down from the shelf.  My feet made a quiet thud sound as a walked over to the girls' mirror. As luck would have it, there was an art set right near the mirror.  I rummaged though the crayons, colored pencils and markers till I found a red permanent marker.

    Just as I was about to write on the mirror a female voiced rasped in my ear, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." 

    I slowly turned around to have two hazel eyes glaring down at me. "Well well well, looks like someone is a light sleeper. You're a brave but naive little child, aren't ya," I rasped quietly while stepping closer to her.  "Now do us both a favor and go back to sleep."

She grabbed a video game controller and was about to throw it at me when I pointed two fingers at her and locked eyes with her. I feel myself invading her mind, I soon had full control of her actions and I could hear all of her thoughts, but they were soon too quiet to hear.  "Now, go back to bed slave," and with that she nodded and went straight for the bed. 

    I snickered to myself and went back to writing on the mirror. I won't have to worry about that nosy brat. Hopefully, Mallory will listen to me and be a good little bride.