Strange Occurrences

In Mallory's Point of View
No snoring,I thought. Harley must already be up.  I gazed over at our mirror and screamed in horror. Is that blood, I wondered. I slowly crept closer to the mirror and I sighed in relief when I noticed the red permanent marker.  The message on the mirror was in big, bold letters and what they read sent a chill down my spine.

     HARLEY'S NOT IN A CHIPPER MOOD TODAY, EH BRIDE!

     "What the-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Hello," I answered with nervous tone.

    "Hey Mallory, it's Kris. I was wondering how Harley was feeling since she called in sick today.  She sounded depressed and I'm just really worried about her."

    I starred at the mirror in shook. If I thought Harley was trying to prank me, I definitely don't think she is now. Is she trying to tell me something? Why would she put bride at the end. It just doesn't make sense.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked.

"I'll go check on her," I cried out before hanging up and racing down the stairs to make sure Harley was okay.

     What I saw when I got in the kitchen, was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Harley's head looked almost lifeless and she wasn't moving at all. It didn't even look like she was breathing. Slappy was on the table and his back was faced to me.

"Hey Harley, are you feeling okay?" I asked nervously.

She raised her head slowly to face me. "Yeah," she began, "I'm fine." Her face showed no emotion.

Was Slappy moving while Harley spoke? I wondered. No, I'm just imagining things. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine Mallory," Harley snapped. I could have sworn Slappy shook a little while Harley spoke.

"What's wrong with you?" I cried out. That's when I heard a quiet chuckle not from Harley but from, Slappy? No, that's impossible.

"Turn me around, Slave," Slappy ordered.

Almost instantly Harley replied,"Yes, sir," and turned him around so he could face me.

"Your friend here wasn't very smart. It's cute how she thought she could hurt me, but I took care of her easily. She does whatever I want; whenever I want," Slappy explained. "Sadly, for some reason it doesn't work as well on her as it does on my son."

He's controlling her just like he controlled Jackson in Son of Slappy. "Let her go!"

"I'm not holding her though." he rasped.

I'm not in the mood. "You know what I meant Slappy," I snapped.

His grin seemed to grow wider as he got down from the counter and walked towards me. "Would you be willing to do something for me to save your friend?"

   Before I could answer, Slappy blew a weird powder into my face and I blacked out.

    "Don't worry,doll. When you wake up, you'll be in a more horrifying place," Slappy rasped.

A/N
I may not be on tomorrow or Christmas.  If I'm not on, I will update the next chapter as soon as I get back on. I'll edit the story when I get back. Right now I have a terrible headache and I'm going to sleep. Have a Merry Christmas! ^-^