Chapter 17: Office and Regret

Maya's POV-Saturday, April 9, 2016
(Maya is 7 weeks and 5 days)

Today I have my first doctors appointment! I am ecstatic! Lucas' mom took the news that he got another girl pregnant surprisingly well. She also let me move into their house, which I am so thankful for! Living with Lucas has been a blast!

We share his room. His mom is okay with it because what can we do? I'm already pregnant. Anyways it's time to go to the doctors office.

~At Doctors Office~

After we got there and signed in, the nurse got us. After taking my blood pressure, weight, height, etc. the nurse told me Dr. Lovelind would be with us soon.

Once Dr. Lovelind walked in she introduced herself.

D:Dr. Lovelind   L:Lucas   M:Maya

D: "Hi. I'm Dr. Lovelind. Nice to see you again Lucas. I haven't seen you since Riley was about 10 weeks."
L: "Yeah. Riley and I aren't... on... good terms."
M: "Wait! How do you two know each other? And how does she know Riley?"
D: "I'm Riley's OBGYN. Lucas and Riley always came to her appointments together until she was 10 weeks."
M: "Oh."
D: "Yeah. Since you aren't on good terms that must be why she was so upset at her gender appointment.
L: "Oh." Lucas said. I saw a look of guilt pass over his face.
D: "Anyways let's get started."
M: "Okay."

After everyone stopped talking we got started. She showed me my baby and we got to hear it's heartbeat. If was magical!

After we got pictures, we left and got on the subway. Soon after we sat down we were on our phones. I saw a post from Riley on Facebook. Apparently she hasn't unfriended yet. This is what it said:

"Hey peeps! I have some awesome news! I have picked the names of my little boys. Baby A's name will be Easton Thomas Matthews and Baby B's name will be Jeremy Tyler Matthews! I am so beyond blessed to be pregnant with my little boys! They are my world! I love them so much already! They are already loved by so many! I would like to thank everyone for their support! <3 I am now 23 weeks and 2 days! Before I know it my boys will be here! We are moving into a bigger house next month! So we aren't setting up the boys nursery yet! But when we set it up I will post pictures! Anyways, I love you all so much!"

I saw it and showed Lucas. A look of regret and guilt showed on his face and stayed there for the rest of day.

----
Here is you update! Enjoy! Love you guys!! Sorry if it sucks! Suggestions and criticism in the comments!!

-Kourtney