chapter 4 - movie night!!

Zoe -

Yes I know Alfie and I have just watched a movie, but who doesn't love a good movie night?! Cameron, Poppy and Alfie all came over. We all got along really well.

Poppy and Joe were getting along great, that was the same with Cameron and Anthony. We watched Shrek first becasue Poppy and I demanded.

I have to say Joe does the BEST shrek impression of 'onions have layer, ogers have layers!' It was so funny! I think Alfie did the best 'better out than in' impression.

Then we watched Annabelle. I thought it wasn't going to be scary, I was so wrong about that though.

Alfie -

Zoe seemed really scared while we were watching Annabelle so I went and sat next to her. She ended up jumping all over me screaming. Wow is all I can say.

Cameron - Alfie looked like he was enjoying Zoe cuddling up to him becasue of the scary movie. I started thinking about if Zoe liked him?

Zoe -

I was so scared throughout Annabelle. I was cuddling up with Alfie the whole time. He kept on asking me if I was ok, I just nodded even though I was totally not ok.

Earlier on we had all set out blankets, pillows and mattresses to sleep on. So after the movie finished we could just lay down and go to sleep instead of having to go all the way to each room and find a space for the guests to sleep.

Alfie moved next to me and asked "do you want me to sleep with you?" "yeah, that would be nice" " you looked really scared during Annabelle" I blushed heaps and Alfie just sat there staring at me while I looked down feeling stupid and ashamed of myself. "You look so cute when you blush" "your making me blush even more" I said to Alfie.

Sorry I haven't updated in ages!! I've had a lot of things on. I know excuses are bad sorry. I will do my best to update every night as if its vlogmas but for fanfiction. Btw do you guys like my new set up, its more spaced out. Leave your opinion in the comments. Once again thank you for all your support and reading it means a lot! Love A xx