Final

"Im Jaebum?" I said.

"Park Hyowoo?" He said and started to smile.

*What the hell?! He shouldn't be smiling! He should feel like punching me for hurting him!!!* I thought angrily.

We were still staring at each other when my manager half-whisphered and half-yelled in my ear.

"What are you doing? GO AND DO YOUR JOB AND STOP DAYDREAMING!" My manager said and I rubbed my left ear. I think I'll become deaf soon.

"Yes ma'am." I said and continued my job. I caught Jb chuckling at me and I glared at him.

"Next!" I said and he went to find a seat.

*Damn my life! Why does he have to come back now?!* I thought and hit my head then I saw him looking at me again.

2:00pm

I saw Jb still sitting there after 4 hours.

*Wtf is wrong with him?! Ordering 1 cup of mocha and staying for 4 hours?! Wow~ That bi-* My thoughts were cut off when I saw a girl sitting down on a chair across him.

*Oh I see... Waiting for your girlfriend, huh? Jerk! Wait, I shouldn't care! Nope! I don't care about him!* I thought and tried to distract myself from looking at him.

"Pssstttt!" My friend whispered.

"What?" I said annoyed by her. I want peace.

"Do you see that good-looking guy?" She was pointing at Jb who was still talking to his 'girlfriend'.

"Yes and so???" I asked and she said, "He's Jb from GOT7! He's having a vacation here in Australia!" She squealed which caught some of our customers' attention, including Jb's. I saw him signing the girl's album which says, 'GOT7'. The girl said 'thank you' and left.

*Oh my gosh. I got annoyed and nervous for nothing?! AISH! So freaking stupid! I'm so stupid! Why would I even care?! UGHHH!* I thought and hit my head on the wall over and over again.

"Yah, stop doing that! You're catching Jb's attention ya know." My friend said and I looked at him and he was looking straight into my eyes. I quickly looked away because I was so embarrassed but I just saw him laugh. Oh that smile.

3:00pm

Finally I finished my job! Freedom! Yes! But then I remembered Jb... Damn. I sneakily tried to escape the Cafe but Jb called my name.

"Hyowoo!" He shouted but I still kept on walking.

"Park Hyowoo!" He shouted again. I still didn't slow down from walking but he started running towards me, grabbed my arm and made me face him.

"Yah! Can't you hear me calling your name?" Jb said and looked straight into my eyes but I was avoiding it.

"Are you avoiding me?" Jb asked and cupped my face which made me look at him. I tried to look away but his eyes are just so magnetic that I can't look away.

"N-No..." I stuttered and told myself that I'm so stupid.

"Don't worry, I don't love you anymore. I just want to be friends with you again." Jb said and smiled. I frowned and removed his hands on my face. I angrily walked away like a kid but he stopped me again.

"What you don't want to be friends?" He said and smiled again.

*You're getting on my nerves...* I thought and frowned again.

"No. Now, can I go?" I said and tried to remove his hand but he held on it tighter.

"Yah! You know I asked my manager if I can go to Australia to see you? Is this what I get?" He asked me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I don't care."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Why are you nervous around me then?"

*What the?! Is it that obvious?!* I thought.

"Yes it's obvious and I can't read your mind. I can feel your shoulders shaking and how you avoided eye-contact." He said and chuckled.

*God damn it! I hate my nervous-self!* I thought.

"I know you still love me. It's true that first love never dies, huh?" He asked me and pulled me closer.

"How do you know?" I asked and looked at him.

"I can feel your heart beating fast." He said seriously. I looked away nervously and started to move around from shaking.

"I was joking! It's so obvious though~" Jb said and laughed at me.

"Damn you..." I whispered but he heard.

"So can we go back together?" He asked.

"Umm..." I was thinking on how to answer him.

"It's obviously a yes." He said and before I could reply, he pulled me closer then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my pink lips. Of course I kissed him back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. That's the end of it T_T. I know it's a bad ending! I'm so bad in writing endings! :( Sorry~ I tried my best tho! I'm tired too :( sorry! I'll do my very best again next time :) Btw, half of this story is true :)