Chapter 2

I wake up at noon and don't even bother to change. 'What's the point in changing if I'm not going anywhere?' I walk downstairs and almost fall, thank the heavens for railings. I make my way to the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal.

Whilst eating, my phone starts ringing, I groan and run upstairs and jump onto my bed. I grab my phone, " why must you take so long?" Veronica groans. "Well sorry if I was busy eating food, anyways, what do you want?" I ask. "I was just gonna say that I'll be over at 1" Veronica says. "Fine fine whatever. Oh! And don't forget your suitcase and stuff!" I shout. "I won't I won't, don't forget to put clothes on" she giggles. "Woops, too late." I giggle, "see you later" she says. " Bye!" I say as I press end call. I make my way downstairs, to my beautiful bowl of food.

At 1, Veronica bursts through my front door, "I'm here bitch!" She shouts, almost giving me a heart attack. "Jesus Christ, there's this thing called knocking" I say as I get up to give her a hug. "I know, I just don't give a damn" she smiles and traps me in a bear hug. "Can't.....breath......need....air" I gasp. "Oops sorry" she says as she drops me to the floor. She smiles innocently. "Put your suitcase anywhere, I could care less where it goes." I say as I make my way upstairs. Veronica throws her stuff on the couch and follows me up the stairs.

I head into my room to get changed. I decide to wear some dark blue skinny jeans, red flannel, brown combat boots, a nice ring, a bracelet and finally, a grey beanie. Ver jumps onto my bed and lays on her stomach, "let us pack your stuff!" She shouts as she rolls off the bed. I laugh as she gets up, rubbing her face.

When we finish packing stuff it's around 3, I know we take forever but that's cause we spent a good half an hour trying to find a CD to listen to.

"That took forever" I groan as I fall onto my bed. "I know, but now we can go eat!" Veronica shouts as she runs out of my room. I don't even bother moving cause it's so much effort. Veronica walks back into my room, "get off your lazy ass Lizzie!" She shouts, crossing her arms. I groan but don't get up "Elizabeth Taylor Scott!" She shouts again whilst trying to get me up. I groan again and sit up. "Finally!" She shouts as she takes my hand and drags me downstairs.

We order a large cheese pizza and play some video games till about 4. "I guess we should head to the airport" I say as I grab my suitcase and make my way to the car. Veronica follows me with her suitcase in hand. We put them in the trunk of my car and hop in. The drive there is really loud, with both of us singing badly to the music.

We get there just in time and we run to our plane, 'this is gonna be a blast!' I say to myself as I take my seat and put my ear buds in.