Chapter One

I can't escape. No where to run. No where to hide. I'm trapped. "Where did you run off to, Lizzie?" He says in a raspy, low voice as he makes his way down the hall. His footsteps are getting closer. And Closer. And closer. 'this is it, this is the end' I whisper to myself. He opens the door and... *beep beep* *beep beep*

I jolt awake at the sound of my alarm clock. '6:30 am. What normal person wakes up at this time?'. I groan and sit up. I slowly make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. Once done, I open my closet and decide what to wear. I choose my favorite little mermaid shirt with some dark grey leggings and my black vans. Now that i have successfully clothed myself, I make my way downstairs and grab my backpack, an apple and my house keys and run out the door by 7am. I put my ear buds in and walk to school whilst eating my apple.

When I get there I am crushed in a massive hug by my best friend, Veronica. "Look who's finally come out of her cave" She jokes as she continues to crush my insides. "Can't breath.....need air" I manage to gasp. "Right, sorry about that. I just missed you so much while I was in Paris for 2 weeks." She says smiling.
The bell rings and we head our separate ways "See you at food time my friend!" I call as I walk to my first class of the day. Socials. I take my seat and watch as the room floods with kids. "Everyone take your seats!" Mrs. Jones says. "Today we are going to learn about civil war, so please open your books to page 342." Everybody groans but obeys. 'This is gonna be a long day'.

Once the lunch bell rings, I rush to the cafeteria, where I sit at my usual table. Veronica's boyfriend Jason joins me at the table while we wait for Ver. She comes not to long after, "hey babe," She says kissing Jason's cheek and sitting down in between us. "So, are you excited to be coming to Pax with me?" I ask as I take a bite of my sandwich. 'Such a delicious sandwich' "I'm stoked! I can't wait to meet all the guys you have fangirl crushes on!" She exclaims. "We gotta be at the airport at 5 on Saturday so I suggest you stay at my place at 1." I say as I finish my beautiful sandwich 'Rip Sandwich, you shall be missed'. "Excellent idea!" She squeals. The bell rings and we head to our final classes for the day.

'Finally done torture for the week, now I gotta start packing for Pax!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note

Sooooooo how did you guys like the first chapter? sorry it was so short. I'll try to make it longer next time.
Don't forget to comment any suggestions and i will see youuuuuuu, in the next chapter! Buh Bye!