Blocked

*Esperance's point of view*

To tell you the truth I think that social media is pretty cool. It's like you can't talk to anyone or associate with anyone unless you friend them on Facebook; You can hate for afar but that's it. And if you block someone they get thrown approximately 30 meters away from you. But the problem with that is the amount of injures people receive when landing... It's also the main form of bullying now, gang blocking. What happens is a large amount of people all friend that person over a prolonged amount of time so the person doesn't get suspicious, create a circle around them, insult them by calling them names and wait until they try to get their phone out before all hitting the 'Block' button throwing that person up in the air 30 meters timed by the amount of people there, so like if there was 10 people the person being blocked would get thrown 300 meters up into the air and as soon as they reached that altitude they would start sliding down an invisible dome like restrictive barrier keeping that person away from all those people.

I can say I have never been blocked before thank Lucifer... But I know alot of people who have. My sister for one, she was at a party and she and her best friend had a fight, she didn't block her because they always have fights and get over it in the next ten minutes but not this time... My sister had started to walk up to her and then when she got up to her all the stupid bitch did was look at her smile and then she was thrown across the room through the window and down the road. It's a really good thing that the house was at the end of the road otherwise she would have been thrown into other houses!

*A ruler is smashed against my desk*

"MISS SHIDOU!!!"

Oh my gosh.... Everyone is staring at me, what did I miss?! I look up at the holographic board at the front of the room and shit of course it's fucking blank. Aw shit.

"Yes sir? I MEAN MISS....."

"MISS SHIDOU, PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"

Aw for fuck sakes mum's gonna kill me.

"yes miss...." I mutter

She starts scrolling through the teleporter fitted in my desk but I have to scan my finger to login before I go. For the love of Satan everyone's snickering.... Fuck....

*If you have any ideas for character names or anything like that inbox me! I will give you full credit to any names or ideas you may have given me!*